ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin from 30

Reminds me of the Powell shot against Nova at the Rock that tore the roof off the building.

Exact same spot.
Exactly what I was gonna post.

And just think about quality of broadcast. Gus Johnson’s call on that shot would make you think Powell just broke a major NCAA record with that shot. The call for Clark was like “nice shot” vs his call.

Now that’s a call.

Caitlin Clark is phenomenal on and off the court. Also what NIL is supposed to be about.

She should never be in the same sentence/post as that former Seton Hall player.

Reactions: LBP43 and Seton75
Her game reminds me of Pistol Pete when he was in college. Must see TV. This was way before cable so unfortunately we only got to see him a couple of time a year. Not a big fan of the women's game but I've seen her play numerous times.

Maravich was probably the most entertaining college player I ever saw. Growing up he was the idol of almost all of my basketball friends and myself because you had this incredibly talented but not overly athletic player who could not be guarded by any single person in the world.

Her game reminds me of Pistol Pete when he was in college. Must see TV. This was way before cable so unfortunately we only got to see him a couple of time a year. Not a big fan of the women's game but I've seen her play numerous times.
Except Pistol was rarely on TV as far as I remember. I remember watching him in the NIT, and he had a bad game.

Reactions: HallLine69
Exactly what I was gonna post.

And just think about quality of broadcast. Gus Johnson’s call on that shot would make you think Powell just broke a major NCAA record with that shot. The call for Clark was like “nice shot” vs his call.

Now that’s a call.
Man i think the blue paint and sidelines were great, wouldn't mind the floor change back to that

Except Pistol was rarely on TV as far as I remember. I remember watching him in the NIT, and he had a bad game.
Yes, it was all but impossible to see any of his games on TV. Ditto Calvin Murphy, who was also unique and incredible.

Reactions: Seton75
Maravich was probably the most entertaining college player I ever saw. Growing up he was the idol of almost all of my basketball friends and myself because you had this incredibly talented but not overly athletic player who could not be guarded by any single person in the world.
And before the 3 Point line

Pistol was amazingly skilled. And his teams were bad. And his coach/Dad's main gameplan was for Pete to shoot as often as possible. I loved watching him. I used to bounce a layup off my head cause pete talked about doing that. But his college career was very unusual. Maravich, Murphy and Mount...fun times

Reactions: garyshu71
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT