ADVERTISEMENT

Cale Cares

Setonwestern

Recruit
Mar 1, 2018
Stupid question, but did anyone else get a thank you email from Cale Cares, offering to send a free t-shirt and notebook? They are not asking for much personal info--just home address--but my wife and I are hyper-vigilant about fishing schemes, internet privacy, etc. Thanks.

Last edited:
Stupid question, but did anyone else get an thank you email from Cale Cares, offering to send a free t-shirt and notebook? They are not asking for much personal info--just home address--but my wife and I are hyper-vigilant about fishing schemes, internet privacy, etc. Thanks.
I received the same email but was waiting to see if legit.

Just reached out to Myles to get an answer. Do not respond until I verify.

Stupid question, but did anyone else get a thank you email from Cale Cares, offering to send a free t-shirt and notebook? They are not asking for much personal info--just home address--but my wife and I are hyper-vigilant about fishing schemes, internet privacy, etc. Thanks.
yes

I responded to the email, my home address is public record and available for anyone to locate. Email seemed legit and only donors are receiving them.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
The good old days where phone books had addresses and phone numbers and delivered to your door step. I remember it being a pretty exciting day when they came

Just reached out to Myles to get an answer. Do not respond until I verify.
Hey, this is Myles Cale! I’m just reaching out because I saw your message today saying you don’t know if it’s real or not. Just letting you know it’s real I just really want to send you guys. Something as an appreciation for donating.

Thank you again 🙏🏾

Love,
Myles Cale

The good old days where phone books had addresses and phone numbers and delivered to your door step. I remember it being a pretty exciting day when they came
Was weird wanting to make sure our # was there, before you could opt out

Hey, this is Myles Cale! I’m just reaching out because I saw your message today saying you don’t know if it’s real or not. Just letting you know it’s real I just really want to send you guys something as an appreciation for donating. Thank you again 🙏🏾

Love,
Myles Cale
Many thanks! Our t-shirt is on its way.

Cheers.

• Love
Reactions: walshtrips
Received an email from Cale this afternoon, thanking me for supporting his organization and saying the shirt will go out soon.

Reactions: Halldan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT