ADVERTISEMENT

Cale

Dino attacks the hoop, but I think Cale will get after the rim like no guard we have had recently.

Going to be interesting to see how Willard distributes the minutes next year. If Cale is as good as he appears, someone is going to get PT squeezed.

Pg?
Khadeen
Desi
Delgado
Ish/Nzei depending on the point guard

Powell
Cale
Ish/Nzei

That's a really good top 8

Last edited:
Reactions: Piratz
I don't think Brodie will see major mins next year. If Duval comes, he'd see major mins, & would start Ish. If Walker comes, maybe Gordon sees the court, & I'd start Nzei.

If we add Duval to Cale along with Carrington, Powell, Desi, Nzei, Ish ,and Delgado, whoa.

latest

Reactions: VioletPirate
This stuff always has a way of working itself out. At this point, I just want as many good players as possible so we don't have a year in which we are shorthanded. And we have no idea what the roster will look like by October next year. Virtually every program has movement these days with kids leaving early or transferring for justified (or inexplicable reasons).

Going to be interesting to see how Willard distributes the minutes next year. If Cale is as good as he appears, someone is going to get PT squeezed.

I'm very excited to see Cale in Pirate Blue. I think this kid is gonna be really good.

I read somewhere that Cale can play the 1,2,3 if/when needed. He will be very good and will give us some big time backcourt versatility.

duval, khadeen, cale, Desi, and Nzei is going to be quite the starting five next year. Lot of firepower.

Angel is gone I fear. I really hope I am wrong. There was so much talk every year of him leaving, and this year's success could lead him to another spot in his life. Wish he would come back, but I don't expect it. We still will be good with Nzei

It's most likely false hope getting to me but I can't even imagine a team with That top 8. My word we would be in for one of the best seasons in the program's history

Cale is really really good. Duval is national freshman of the year good. Duval is national AA good. No doubt in my mind SHU would have 2 of the best freshman in the BE

Gordon can have an impact next year and the years after. I hope he realizes that as many kids are not patient.

Angel is gone I fear. I really hope I am wrong. There was so much talk every year of him leaving, and this year's success could lead him to another spot in his life. Wish he would come back, but I don't expect it. We still will be good with Nzei
And absolutely no depth up front or experience on the bench. No way next year's team is as good as this year's team is if you lose Angel and do not add impact players at the point and up front.

Cale will be Big East Freshman of the Year next year as of now IMO. If Duval comes to Seton Hall, then Cale will be runner up for BE Freshman of the Year. Cale is the best player to commit to Seton Hall since Whitehead in my opinion

Reactions: LBP43 and Piratz
It's a shame cale to St Patrick's never developed. I think he really would have opened some eyes and would have been ranked closer than he should be. I think him staying in Delaware hurt his exposure thus I feel he is very underrated

duval, khadeen, cale, Desi, and Nzei is going to be quite the starting five next year. Lot of firepower.

I was so close on this guess, damn you Trevon for screwing up my expert selection.

BTW, I pick Classic Empire to avenge his defeat in the Preakness, so bet accordingly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT