ADVERTISEMENT

Can I say it now.....Done!

It's unusual when a DONE by SPK is wrong. But thankfully this was a rare exception.

And in SPK's defense there wasn't a soul involved at the time of his done that would have disputed him. Angel was 99%% out the door. Major, major kudos to Willard and staff for ensuring that Angel had all the facts before making his ultimate decision.

I am sure that until we started hearing from Rod that this was a possibility we all felt it was going the other way. Angel voted with his heart and I think it bleeds blue!

Out of respect for Kevin Willard, Delgado informed Seton Hall's head coach of his intention to leave, but then also listened to Willard's truthful rationale for staying in school — that his odds of making the NBA are much longer right now than Whitehead's were at this time last year. Next season, don’t be surprised to see Delgado make a sustained effort to develop a stronger game away from the basket (his range did improve last season, to about 12 feet).

http://www.app.com/story/sports/col...-delgado-return-seton-hall-exhales/101599592/

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
It's unusual when a DONE by SPK is wrong. But thankfully this was a rare exception.

And in SPK's defense there wasn't a soul involved at the time of his done that would have disputed him. Angel was 99%% out the door. Major, major kudos to Willard and staff for ensuring that Angel had all the facts before making his ultimate decision.

Glad to be wrong in the end on this one!!!

SPK, I think you were right by all accounts. I will give this one to Willard.

Quite possibly Coach Willard's best sales close in his time at SHU. Really happy for him, for Angel, and for the rest of the team that will appreciate his presence.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
SPK, I think you were right by all accounts. I will give this one to Willard.
That is why it is silly to get on posters who say x is gonna happen, and then it doesnt. The word fluent is not fluent enough to describe how many deals go down. Right today, wrong tomorrow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT