ADVERTISEMENT

Cannibals ate my uncle

Unbelievable. Even if story was true, why would you even talk about it at a rally? Time for Joe to retire.

Unbelievable. Even if story was true, why would you even talk about it at a rally? Time for Joe to retire.
He doesn’t know where he is unless the pump him with high doses of epinephrine like they did for the SOTU

yet you guys slob on the knob of the guy who says way crazier, incoherent stuff. guy couldn't waaaait to post that here.

meanwhile if you just voted for a real republican candidate you wouldn't have 4 more years of biden. just so stupid lol.

yet you guys slob on the knob of the guy who says way crazier, incoherent stuff. guy couldn't waaaait to post that here.

meanwhile if you just voted for a real republican candidate you wouldn't have 4 more years of biden. just so stupid lol.
it’s fine to point the finger at the things trump has said

Joe Bidens interview on keeping schools segregated is far worse than anything Donald has said

A real Republican like Adam Kinzinger or Liz Cheney? What is unbelievably stupid is even considering voting for this dottering fool, especially in the times we are in . Our country is dying but no matter to people like you. Just disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: silkcitypirate
Funny any little gaffe by Biden and the MAGA warriors are so quick to point out things. But they ignore their Orange God when he says incredibly stupid things like during the revolutionary war our troops took over the airports. Or what about his idiotic speech at Gettysburg last week.

But silence among you.

As far as Biden’s statement goes, it’s true that Biden’s uncle was indeed shot down near or at New Guinea and his body was not found. It’s also true that New Guinea had cannibals during that time. Now whether they could not find the body because of cannibals ate him cannot be proven. https://www.smithsonianmag.com/travel/sleeping-with-cannibals-128958913/

This has nothing to do with Trump. Defending Biden with pointing the finger at Trump is a complete deflection. Blind loyalty to any political group or person is pathetic behavior. Any one here defending bidens current state needs some serious reflection time. Politics aside.. there’s no one home anymore for Joe. He’s gone

This has nothing to do with Trump. Defending Biden with pointing the finger at Trump is a complete deflection. Blind loyalty to any political group or person is pathetic behavior. Any one here defending bidens current state needs some serious reflection time. Politics aside.. there’s no one home anymore for Joe. He’s gone
It is a binary choice. Biden or Trump. Whether anyone likes it or not. Second, my post was about how the cult puts up every gaffe of Biden's saying he is dementia and yet ignore the stupidity and dementia of the cult leader.

And you calling out Biden is gone unless pumped out on drugs is ridiculous. I would vote for an avocado before I vote for a man who tried to overthrow the country.

It is a binary choice. Biden or Trump. Whether anyone likes it or not. Second, my post was about how the cult puts up every gaffe of Biden's saying he is dementia and yet ignore the stupidity and dementia of the cult leader.

And you calling out Biden is gone unless pumped out on drugs is ridiculous. I would vote for an avocado before I vote for a man who tried to overthrow the country.
Why is it ridiculous? He’s gone. 2015 VP Biden vs 2020 Biden was a stark difference in cognitive ability.. 2024 Biden forget about it.

sure voting can be a binary choice, but there is a 3rd party option. Nonetheless defending Biden at all costs without acknowledging what’s going on doesn’t have to be so binary

Reactions: HALL85

And you calling out Biden is gone unless pumped out on drugs is ridiculous. I would vote for an avocado before I vote for a man who tried to overthrow the country

Apparently, you have already voted for an avocado and are gearing up to do it again. Blm, antifa, Hamas members and people in general screaming death to America don't concern you at all, but a couple hundred unarmed protesters are going to bring the country down. Maybe they could have what with Biden's woke military.

Apparently, you have already voted for an avocado and are gearing up to do it again. Blm, antifa, Hamas members and people in general screaming death to America don't concern you at all, but a couple hundred unarmed protesters are going to bring the country down. Maybe they could have what with Biden's woke military.
Interesting that Biden condemns Antifa, and is a strong ally of Israel. Yet you blame you try to equate that he supports Hamas and the people screaming death to America. Meanwhile you want to excuse January 6th as a protest. That is outrageous that you condone such actions and utterly unAmerican.

Reactions: SHUSA
Funny any little gaffe by Biden and the MAGA warriors are so quick to point out things. But they ignore their Orange God when he says incredibly stupid things like during the revolutionary war our troops took over the airports. Or what about his idiotic speech at Gettysburg last week.

But silence among you.

As far as Biden’s statement goes, it’s true that Biden’s uncle was indeed shot down near or at New Guinea and his body was not found. It’s also true that New Guinea had cannibals during that time. Now whether they could not find the body because of cannibals ate him cannot be proven. https://www.smithsonianmag.com/travel/sleeping-with-cannibals-128958913/
trump idiots are just that. idiots. morons. hypocrites. horrible people and horrible morals. taking the country back a century. theres not reasoning with them or even opening their eyes like what your comment just said.

they hate biden yet they vote the one way in the primary that keeps biden in office. just really dumb people and the republican party has a civil war within themselves. thats the problem when your strategy is to cater to all the idiot voter population. i bet people here buy his bibles or shoes or whateevr grift he's pushing.

trump idiots are just that. idiots. morons. hypocrites. horrible people and horrible morals. taking the country back a century. theres not reasoning with them or even opening their eyes like what your comment just said.

they hate biden yet they vote the one way in the primary that keeps biden in office. just really dumb people and the republican party has a civil war within themselves. thats the problem when your strategy is to cater to all the idiot voter population. i bet people here buy his bibles or shoes or whateevr grift he's pushing.
All I can say is that I pity you

Listen, I know and have friends with Trump supporters. They are not horrible people. Maybe some are. But you can’t paint that broad brush. I don’t understand their support for this guy. It really is like a cult with their Trump flags.

Some of it has to do with the culture wars in which the far left makes absolutely no sense. I try to say that is a small but loud segment of the Democratic Party. But not leadership. Meanwhile the far right is the leadership of the Republican Party.

Listen, I know and have friends with Trump supporters. They are not horrible people. Maybe some are. But you can’t paint that broad brush. I don’t understand their support for this guy. It really is like a cult with their Trump flags.

Some of it has to do with the culture wars in which the far left makes absolutely no sense. I try to say that is a small but loud segment of the Democratic Party. But not leadership. Meanwhile the far right is the leadership of the Republican Party.
nope i'm painting it. at this point it's beyond his "policies" . hes a bad person

and for the record i'm talking about trumpers. trumpers are not the republican party

Last edited:
Reactions: silkcitypirate
nope i'm painting it. at this point it's beyond his "policies" . hes a bad person

and for the record i'm talking about trumpers. trumpers are not the republican party
Yes, but just because Trump is a bad person, criminal, liar etc., doesn’t mean all of supporters are. That’s the problem with how politics and people think of things today. Red team is all bad or blue team is a bunch of traitors. That has to end. That pushes people into their own corners and we can’t come together.

I’ll embrace a Trump supporter and I mean people who calls themselves MAGA But I will never embrace or forgive Trump who is a repugnant individual who while he wraps himself in the flag but who is actually anti-American. Don’t get stuck in a corner that you can’t come out of. It can be difficult.

Yes, but just because Trump is a bad person, criminal, liar etc., doesn’t mean all of supporters are. That’s the problem with how politics and people think of things today. Red team is all bad or blue team is a bunch of traitors. That has to end. That pushes people into their own corners and we can’t come together.

I’ll embrace a Trump supporter and I mean people who calls themselves MAGA But I will never embrace or forgive Trump who is a repugnant individual who while he wraps himself in the flag but who is actually anti-American. Don’t get stuck in a corner that you can’t come out of. It can be difficult.
no its a very unique thing to trump and his supporters. this isnt typical partisan politics.

This is where Hillary really screwed up with the “basket of deplorable” speech. Trump’s original appeal was that he cast himself as the outsider and spoke to issues that resonated with basic needs (jobs and safety-border/crime) that concerns most Americans. People that were aggravated by both parties that had failed to address their needs. Congress with a 12% approval rating.

Look around and notice how Nationalism is taking hold in European countries and parties with a hard right lean taking over parliament and President or Prime Minister roles. Illegal immigrants and the economy (increased taxes) are driving that.

The “cult” thing is just a label the other side uses to scare people….bucket of deplorables.

70% of the electorate wants a different candidate but all those righteous politicians on both sides just keep pushing candidates that are unfit with the only purpose of preventing the other guy from being elected….and the sheep follow.

This is where Hillary really screwed up with the “basket of deplorable” speech. Trump’s original appeal was that he cast himself as the outsider and spoke to issues that resonated with basic needs (jobs and safety-border/crime) that concerns most Americans. People that were aggravated by both parties that had failed to address their needs. Congress with a 12% approval rating.

Look around and notice how Nationalism is taking hold in European countries and parties with a hard right lean taking over parliament and President or Prime Minister roles. Illegal immigrants and the economy (increased taxes) are driving that.

The “cult” thing is just a label the other side uses to scare people….bucket of deplorables.

70% of the electorate wants a different candidate but all those righteous politicians on both sides just keep pushing candidates that are unfit with the only purpose of preventing the other guy from being elected….and the sheep follow.
The cult thing is not a label. Trump has a following that no other President has ever had. The flags that are adorned to houses, boats and cars. The absolute disregard for his criminal activity, The disregard for his lies about the election fraud,

I understand some of the hard right appeal on some policies. Illegal immigration being a common theme throughout different countries. But, no where does a politician get almost deified . Where religious people have talked about Trump as a soldier of god. There are MAGA supporters looking forward to a civil war. It’s mind boggling.

The cult thing is not a label. Trump has a following that no other President has ever had. The flags that are adorned to houses, boats and cars. The absolute disregard for his criminal activity, The disregard for his lies about the election fraud,
I disagree. These are people that are angry about the lack of response by Congress (swamp). Trump gives them something to attach that anger and the messaging (law & order, build a wall, swamp, etc. The flags are a simple form of protest.

And every time a Congressional investigation yields nothing, it supports his “witch hunt” narrative.
I understand some of the hard right appeal on some policies. Illegal immigration being a common theme throughout different countries. But, no where does a politician get almost deified . Where religious people have talked about Trump as a soldier of god. There are MAGA supporters looking forward to a civil war. It’s mind boggling.
You are talking about extremes and these extremes exist with other candidates in other countries. In addition, no where around the world do you have the MSM and social media attention the U.S. gets and Trump has used that to his advantage to gain support and anger opposition. He is no more a cult leader than Obama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT