ADVERTISEMENT

Car thefts

Not sure if this is a crime anymore in Democrat cities. DC has set records for carjacking, it's become a sport + big business in the inner city.

Give up your car and save a life. Maybe a new Democratic policy when $25,000 for new home buyers fails.

Give up your car and save a life. Maybe a new Democratic policy when $25,000 for new home buyers fails.
You are talking about carjackings which is a violent crime. Car thefts are not car jackings. Don’t confuse the two. The stats refer to car thefts.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Yes but the good news is that violent crimes have dropped especially homicides.
This reduction is continuing this year.
You would expect homicides to decrease coming out of the pandemic….numbers were crazy high and not having a structured environment for teens in cities was a disaster waiting to happen. Plus you had the exodus in police departments after the George Floyd riots that forces are beginning to recover.

You would expect homicides to decrease coming out of the pandemic….numbers were crazy high and not having a structured environment for teens in cities was a disaster waiting to happen. Plus you had the exodus in police departments after the George Floyd riots that forces are beginning to recover.
what Police forces are recovering? NYPD- Way down. 4 classes of Police Academy have been canceled. DC- LOL
San Francisco- also way below pre-Pandemic.

You are talking about carjackings which is a violent crime. Car thefts are not car jackings. Don’t confuse the two. The stats refer to car thefts.
I knew we were talking about car thefts, I was making a joke. Better to lose your car than your life.

Gotcha and my comment was really more pointed towards SRooGow.
Yes I was more thinking about CarJacking too, not the stealing of unattended cars.
However, an entire new industry has been resuscitated of stealing parts of cars like catalytic converters. That's the Div 1 High major of parts stealing now. It used to be tires, side mirrors, radios.
When you combine the 2 statistics, it's got to be an outrageous number. That's why car insurance is exploding like NIL money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT