ADVERTISEMENT

Carino on Jaden Bediako

I've been hoping to read a story like this, and Jerry does a great job here.

That might be my favorite article of the year! Jaden is just so easy to root for...I love that he works hard...he listens to how can he get better...then he puts the work in.

He is fun to watch...almost like a taller Jerry Walker...I hope he maintains his ties to Seton Hall for a very long time. He is interested in media...with his personality, I do not think that when this season is done...hopefully not until mid April...lol...that we will not have heard the last of Jaden.

A great young man! Makes you proud to be a Pirate fan!

Two writers on the SHU beat could give us this kind of story. One was JP Pelzman who left us way too early. The other is Jerry. And we should thank God he covers our Pirates.

This story was in the planning stages for a couple of days and the result of that, a super interview into the biggest surprise of the season, Jaden Bediako.

Just a great article. His numbers were modest at best at Santa Clara because it was a perimeter oriented mid major school. As noted in the article, his game flourished in the physical BE. Where would we be without Jaiden?

Two writers on the SHU beat could give us this kind of story. One was JP Pelzman who left us way too early. The other is Jerry. And we should thank God he covers our Pirates.

This story was in the planning stages for a couple of days and the result of that, a super interview into the biggest surprise of the season, Jaden Bediako.
Carino is a godsend. Not just for us but for all NJ CBB.

That article was so good that I still concentrated on it after seeing the picture of Jaden blocking Clingan. Awesome!! So happy he came here and so happy our staff found him. Saying he exceeded our expectations, omg what an understatement.

OMG terrific article and story. Jaden is a Godsend for us after losing Samuel. He does all the little things too and has improved throughout the season. Not getting into foul trouble, his foul shooting has been outstanding and he's getting back on that hedge that I have been complaining about. Kid has really given us a boost and as much as EHE has been improving and giving us really good minutes, we are usually better with Bediako in there. I wish he had another year with us. Best one-year transfer in a long time.

Great article.
Love all that Jaden gives us.
Looking forward to his toughness in the Uconn rematch.

Great story.

I know people are critical of our coaching staff, but Davis clearly has had an impact not only finding Jaden, but helping him improve his game. Numbers don’t lie.

Also, an assist to Tyrese, for telling him about his time in the program. So many great things to take from the story.

Not everything is about NIL money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT