ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado Judges Bias Exposed

ed odowd

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2013
Everyone who was not far left knew or should have known leaving Trump off the ballot for crime he isn’t charged with was a joke.I am sure the liberal judges are patting themselves on the back as good boy never Trumpers.I guess they felt the ends justified the means,but even if you have far left creeds you can’t make law as a judge.

9-0 ruling in favor of Trump by SCOTUS.

I’m no huge fan of Trump, but the Colorado Secretary of State should resign in disgrace. Same with the one in Maine. Attempting to disenfranchise voters in your state is the antithesis of what a Secretary of State is there to do.

I’m no huge fan of Trump, but the Colorado Secretary of State should resign in disgrace. Same with the one in Maine. Attempting to disenfranchise voters in your state is the antithesis of what a Secretary of State is there to do.

Sadly, Secretaries of State (and state AGs) are now partisan too. Look no further than the stooge NJ has as its AG.

Reactions: dehere23

Don't forget Illinois too.

A complete embarrassment for all of those states.

Reactions: Merge
Don't forget Illinois too.

A complete embarrassment for all of those states.
Imagine the uproar if Texas’ SOS banned Biden from the ballot. MSNBC would be calling it civil war.

I’m not saying all Democrats, but there’s certainly a vocal minority in the Party that’s hellbent on ending Democracy as we know it.

Reactions: Merge and shu09
Imagine the uproar if Texas’ SOS banned Biden from the ballot. MSNBC would be calling it civil war.

I’m not saying all Democrats, but there’s certainly a vocal minority in the Party that’s hellbent on ending Democracy as we know it.

Agree with you 100% here. The attempts to keep him off the ballot were ridiculous.

Same goes for some republicans as well.

And it’s not democracy they are after, that’s really a misnomer for freedom and liberty.

Reactions: dehere23
Same goes for some republicans as well.

And it’s not democracy they are after, that’s really a misnomer for freedom and liberty.
Call it Democracy, our Republic, or freedom, but yes I agree there are culprits on both sides looking to undermine it.

I find the Democrats more dangerous since they’ve convinced themselves that anything is necessary to stop Trump, and they often use the guise of the legal system to launder their undemocratic schemes.

Luckily SCOTUS put a stop to this one, but make no mistake about it, there will be more.

And this is exactly what plays to Trump and his base when it comes to distrust of our system. Can we use the "threat to democracy" for someone besides him, like in this case???

Call it Democracy, our Republic, or freedom, but yes I agree there are culprits on both sides looking to undermine it.

I find the Democrats more dangerous since they’ve convinced themselves that anything is necessary to stop Trump, and they often use the guise of the legal system to launder their undemocratic schemes.

Luckily SCOTUS put a stop to this one, but make no mistake about it, there will be more.

Both parties are ridiculous when it comes to this. They do everything to expand their power. Democrats in particular get insulated from criticism.

Democrats gerrymander districts all the time but only Republicans get called out for it.
Democrats say they support "Democracy" and free and fair elections, but try to kick their opponents off the ballot.
Democrats tell you to respect the results of elections, yet delegitimize duly elected Republicans.
Democrats tell you to be inclusive and tolerant of differing opinions, yet they are anything but when an opinion differs from their party line.
Democrats tell you to respect bodily autonomy and individual healthcare decisions, yet forced you to get the vaccine.

Both parties suck, but I'm particularly sick of Democrats getting a pass for the very things they accuse others of.

Last edited:
If you want to hear people criticizing republicans, you will. If you want to see people criticizing democrats, you will. If you're just looking at TV and compare criticisms of republicans vs democrats on Fox News, CNN and MSNBC - I am sure republicans will have quantitatively more criticism.

That's not how people view their news anymore though and I don't think anyone is getting a pass. Add in the influential people on youtube, twitter, podcasts etc, it's probably not that much different in total because people tune in to what they want to hear.

If you want to hear people criticizing republicans, you will. If you want to see people criticizing democrats, you will. If you're just looking at TV and compare criticisms of republicans vs democrats on Fox News, CNN and MSNBC - I am sure republicans will have quantitatively more criticism.

That's not how people view their news anymore though and I don't think anyone is getting a pass. Add in the influential people on youtube, twitter, podcasts etc, it's probably not that much different in total because people tune in to what they want to hear.
The diffference is that overall the media has a left leaning bias, even when you look at what is considered network mainstream…ABC, NBC, CBS. People in media admit that.

There are very straight down the middle outlets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT