ADVERTISEMENT

Composite 247 High School Rankings

HallBall02

All World
Gold Member
Feb 26, 2007
Shared this on Treasure trove last week. Thought I would share here to energize fanbase with our potential. And remember our older players.

The current roster’s top 150 247 composite player rankings.

Garwey Dual 38

Scotty Middleton 50

Zion Harmon 63

Isaiah Coleman 114

Prince Aligbe 127

Gus Yalden 128

Jahseen Felton 145

Godswill Erheriene 146

Pretty impressive list on paper. Plus we have two foreign players that typically aren’t ranked by 247. And a 2025/26 player who committed that probably will be top 150 as well in Payday.

Updated Former players and commits ( i only went back to 2004ish )

Isaiah Whitehead 14

Jeff Robinson 40

Angel Delgado 44

Ike Obiagu 61

Larry Davis 61

Keon Lawrence 72

TT 75

Jordan Theodore 77

Myles Cale 82

Brandon Weston 83

Herb Pope 84

Tray Jackson 85

Myles Powell 89

Justin Cerasoli 89

Kadary Richmond 90

Bryce Aiken 95

Derrick Gordon 102

Sadraque Nganga 104

John Garcia 107

Al Dawes 113

Jared Sina 115

Dre Davis 117

Brian Laing 118

Eugene Harvey 126

Aquile Carr 128

Jamar Nutter 131

Grant Billmeier 135

Tyler Powell 135

Khadeen Carrington 142

Brandon Mobley 144

Jevon Thomas 145

I loved this group that Sha brought in , even before Dual , just based on how well they fit what Sha wants and coaches . But the ranking are impressive and give me high hope for this season and can’t wait to see how they develop.
Many of the prior players , however ,would probably have gone for a 3 peat national championship if they had had ended up in the same prison system.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Thoughts

- didn’t realize grant b was ranked so high
-Eddie griffin and A Barrett would have toped this list if included up to 1999/2000 class
- feel bad for larry davis who was more of a SG sf who played center for us.
-we have two top 150 centers but both young, a soph who didn’t play much and an incoming injured frosh. Could be pillars if they stick around

Thoughts

- didn’t realize grant b was ranked so high
-Eddie griffin and A Barrett would have toped this list if included up to 1999/2000 class
- feel bad for larry davis who was more of a SG sf who played center for us.
-we have two top 150 centers but both young, a soph who didn’t play much and an incoming injured frosh. Could be pillars if they stick around
Toney-El would also be at the top. I believe he was a consensus no. 26 overall

Toney-El would also be at the top. I believe he was a consensus no. 26 overall
True, Toney el was a top player in that 2000 fresh class for sure. The pied piper for EG and AG. D Fray was top 150 I’m sure too.

He wouldn’t be on top of whitehead though where I think EG and Barrett (maybe 10th) was ranked an smidge ahead of him. That is why I only mentioned those names topping this list.

No idea where Sha falls in this list either in 95 senior class. He was definitely top 20 since he was an McDonald’s AA.

Late 80s and early 90s would be a lot of players high in this list too.

Ratings of players on this team are nice, but it's the youth of the team that concerns me the most. With such a young roster there needs to be a lot of maturity in these young guys. There's a part of this new college atmosphere where playing freshmen and sophomores is bringing a knife to a gun fight. Sha has to be on top of them day and night, night and day to make sure we make up for the physical maturity and experience that teams have over us. We're going to have to dominate the effort stats like getting to loose balls to be very good. No reason we can't.

Reactions: TheHall87
I still don't see how Jared Sina was 115. There are names below him that were so much better. I know it's all based on high school play etc and at some point fit plays a factor in play but dang look who's below him. And Gibbs isn't even on the list.

I still don't see how Jared Sina was 115. There are names below him that were so much better. I know it's all based on high school play etc and at some point fit plays a factor in play but dang look who's below him. And Gibbs isn't even on the list.
Because the rating is flawed due to them compiling way after the fact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT