ADVERTISEMENT

DAW is back

He is a dog on the court (I say that in a good way). He can guard position 1-3 on defense and is aggressive on the offensive side. He can knock the 3 pt shot when healthy, and I think he scored 18pts vs St Joe's in the NIT 1st round game. Sha's type of player.

I really like this team,Sha is going to keep fresh legs on the court. I predict this team is going to finish in the top four in the BE regular season, and going dancing in the NCAA Tournament.

He is a dog on the court (I say that in a good way). He can guard position 1-3 on defense and is aggressive on the offensive side. He can knock the 3 pt shot when healthy, and I think he scored 18pts vs St Joe's in the NIT 1st round game. Sha's type of player.

I really like this team,Sha is going to keep fresh legs on the court. I predict this team is going to finish in the top four in the BE regular season, and going dancing in the NCAA Tournament.
He's Sha's kind of player. I liken him in drive and energy to KC. More talented offensive player, but gives 110%. I was very happy when I saw him at The Highlawn event recently Nd he said hd was coming back.

He had an elbow sprain that affected his shot during the season, but it eventually starting healing and you could see the outside shooting improve.

Glad we got it done and is returning.

He's Sha's kind of player. I liken him in drive and energy to KC. More talented offensive player, but gives 110%. I was very happy when I saw him at The Highlawn event recently Nd he said hd was coming back.

He had an elbow sprain that affected his shot during the season, but it eventually starting healing and you could see the outside shooting improve.

Glad we got it done and is returning.
Spot on, his 3pt shooting improved tremendously when he was healing. Think he hit 3 3's in the St Joe's game.

Reactions: buckfoston824
Really wonder how this starting lineup is going to pan out, hoping DAW/coleman are fine with splitting starting minutes

I like Wusu. My son too , because of toughness..However, Coleman and Middleton are the possible future Superstars! Therefore Wusu should'nt and won't start... Fewer minutes makes him better I think.. Coleman brushes up the outside shot and we will have to give big$$$ Nil wise next year.....Middleton can and will shoot lights out this year

This team is starting to shape up like Sha’s SPU team that had a revolving door of players that never got tired as the game wore on…
On paper this team looks to be very unbalanced.

Arguably the six best players on the roster -- Addae-Wusu, Coleman, Felton, Harmon, Jenkins and Middleton -- are guards and wings. The six front court players are raw and unproven (only Aligbe has anything resembling a track record).

We may have to go small out of necessity if it means getting our best players on the floor.

I like Wusu. My son too , because of toughness..However, Coleman and Middleton are the possible future Superstars! Therefore Wusu should'nt and won't start... Fewer minutes makes him better I think.. Coleman brushes up the outside shot and we will have to give big$$$ Nil wise next year.....Middleton can and will shoot lights out this year
In this of era of NIL insanity, how can we count on anyone having a "...future..." with us.... or anyone else?

Reactions: buckfoston824
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT