ADVERTISEMENT

Depaul is finally wising up how to win

I have always wondered how our staff of assistants matches up against the staff of assistants at the other BE schools. We certainly haven't gone out and hired any big names as assistants and have under Willard taken the route of , for the most part, developing our assistants from within like Sha and now Grant and others .

This guy should bring a five star recruit with him in Bowen and they are loaded the next couple classes as well with good kids. Depaul doesn't have Billy Garrett anymore, so not sure they win a game next year without the Bowen kid coming.

This guy should bring a five star recruit with him in Bowen and they are loaded the next couple classes as well with good kids. Depaul doesn't have Billy Garrett anymore, so not sure they win a game next year without the Bowen kid coming.

Can he recruit from his high school? I thought there was an NCAA rule stating that new coaches are not allowed to bring recruits from the high school they came from for two years. I remember because Sha was not able to recruit guys from St. pats his first year.

Can he recruit from his high school? I thought there was an NCAA rule stating that new coaches are not allowed to bring recruits from the high school they came from for two years. I remember because Sha was not able to recruit guys from St. pats his first year.

I believe the rule was changed. If you are a recruiting assistant you can bring those kids immediately. If you are DOBO or COBO then you have to wait 2 or 3 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT