ADVERTISEMENT

Donors Ditching DeSantis

My recollection on the Sandy Bill was that they loaded it up with things that were not directly related to Sandy and that's why DeSantis supposed it.

My recollection on the Sandy Bill was that they loaded it up with things that were not directly related to Sandy and that's why DeSantis supposed it.

“Anyone from New York or New Jersey who contributes one penny to congressional Republicans is out of their minds. Because what they did last night was put a knife in the back of New Yorkers and New Jerseyans. It was an absolute disgrace,” Peter King, who is himself a congressional Republican—he represents part of Long Island in the House—said on Wednesday.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
“Anyone from New York or New Jersey who contributes one penny to congressional Republicans is out of their minds. Because what they did last night was put a knife in the back of New Yorkers and New Jerseyans. It was an absolute disgrace,” Peter King, who is himself a congressional Republican—he represents part of Long Island in the House—said on Wednesday.

I am sure every donor in the United States will be looking up quotes from 2013 and basing their donation strategy on that. 🤣😲

Riiiiiiight.

BTW, King is world class RINO and had to say things like that to stay elected on Long Island.

Last edited:
Reactions: shu09 and Merge
I am sure every donor in the United States will be looking up quotes from 2013 and basing their donation strategy on that. 🤣😲

Riiiiiiight.

It's just politics. Desantis was playing his angle as a fiscal conservative on a bill which was going to pass anyway. Not really that big of a deal.

That said, he's still a bad candidate and I hope to see more of his donors switching to Haley.

Reactions: Pirata

Peter King hasn't been in Congress for nearly 3 years now.

It's just politics. Desantis was playing his angle as a fiscal conservative on a bill which was going to pass anyway. Not really that big of a deal.

That said, he's still a bad candidate and I hope to see more of his donors switching to Haley.

Reactions: Merge
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT