ADVERTISEMENT

Dow faces largest drop of year due to Omicron Variant Fears

@sami Dow's largest drop since October 2020. Weren't you one of the posters that thought this Pandemic was over?

@Merge What happened to your prediction that the pandemic would be over in June 2021?

Given your plethora of posts about "Omicron", do you think it is safe for non-vaccinated college players to be competing without masks indoors? Thanks.

Given your plethora of posts about "Omicron", do you think it is safe for non-vaccinated college players to be competing without masks indoors? Thanks.

I answered that question before...

But if omicron does become the dominant strain in the United States I think the season will most likely be postponed. Based on what we know about the variant so far.

I answered that question before...

But if omicron does become the dominant strain in the United States I think the season will most likely be postponed. Based on what we know about the variant so far.
You didn't answer it before. My question was about "Omicron", which you've posted about repeatedly today. So, the question stands -- is it safe for our unvaccinated players to be competing against and around others, indoors, in light of "omicron".

You didn't answer it before. My question was about "Omicron", which you've posted about repeatedly today. So, the question stands -- is it safe for our unvaccinated players to be competing against and around others, indoors, in light of "omicron".

No if omicron is detected in the US it won't be safe for vaccinated or unvaxxed to play based on research so far . The season will be postponed and Fauci said possible new lockdowns could be put in place.

Also it will be finally be time for the Biden Admin to mandate vaccines for all Americans because of this variant. America should do something similar to Austria. If you are not Vaccinated, you should not be able to lose your house.

My patience is thin for the unvaxxed. I still can't leave my house because there are too many unvaxxed in my community. I am still at risk of spreading the virus to my high risk family members because of the unvaxxed.

Also you are putting the name of this variant in air quotes so I'm assuming you aren't taking this variant seriously. News flash. This will affect us in a big way. I said this would happen a few weeks ago. Prepare for a major winter covid wave

I don’t know much about this new variant yet.

But if it is a variation of what we’ve already been dealing with now for basically 2 years, I’m assuming you think our unvaccinated players especially should not be playing. And if you are frustrated with the unvaccinated, I assume that means you aren’t rooting for our team.

@sami Dow's largest drop since October 2020. Weren't you one of the posters that thought this Pandemic was over?

@Merge What happened to your prediction that the pandemic would be over in June 2021?
No, I said you’re a raging dipshit to think you know anything about the stock market or general forces that influence prices.

There will be a correction due to valuation. It will have nothing to do with Covid.

Also you are putting the name of this variant in air quotes so I'm assuming you aren't taking this variant seriously. News flash. This will affect us in a big way. I said this would happen a few weeks ago. Prepare for a major winter covid wave
Just like the MU variant you said will take over????

Obviously nobody wants a market crash but notorious short sellers.I an no market guru but I follow the market closely since I retired 10 years ago.I made about 6 investments in airline and banking stocks in mid 2020 and all are up 80% plus.Seemed to me the world economy would have to totally tank or these stocks had to come back to pre pandemic levels.My point is average investors like me can make good returns on stocks if they do their research especially after major market corrections.

Buy the rumor, sell the news. In this case it will pay off big time.

New York declares state of emergency because of the Omicron variant. Governor said shut downs are on the table. Things are about to get hairy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT