ADVERTISEMENT

Dre Davis

I think he has the most upside for a professional career. I could see him easily having a jump similar to Rhoden in the g-league regarding scoring and rebounding. He’s really looking polished and composed lately.
not sure what his measurements are. his handle needs to improve. but damn hes the most consistent all around player.

i know its a historically bad depaul, but is this the highest point game by a senior on senior day?

I think he has the most upside for a professional career. I could see him easily having a jump similar to Rhoden in the g-league regarding scoring and rebounding. He’s really looking polished and composed lately.
I think he could be better. He’s definitely a better shooter. For the NBA that’s more important.

Reactions: chickenbox
I think he could be better. He’s definitely a better shooter. For the NBA that’s more important.
theyre actully pretty similar shooting. rhoden a bit up and down each year, but avg the same % senior year on more attempts. davis had a great junior year % wise but ultimately id consider them comparable shooters.

whose better on defense?

Very efficient shooter. 10-15 last night and that’s how he rolls. Terrific player who can score from anywhere. And takes good shots and defends too. Hope he stays one more year.

A great player and seems to be a great guy in everything Holloway wants.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT