ADVERTISEMENT

I must say this*****Dre Davis

HallBall'n

All American
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2006
Dre Davis spoke at our Seton Hall Booster Club Dinner at Don Pepe’s early in the season.

He was there representing the team - with his family and beautiful baby girl.

He did it for free and didn’t ask for anything.

I introduced him as the player who most exemplifies the toughness displayed by his Coach, Shaheen Holloway.

He answered some questions and spoke to the audience with some of the coaches.

He is absolutely ‘the man’ and afterward told me, “I didn’t know we were so loved”.

Dre Davis, 5* Dad, Player and Person!

PLEASE SUPPORT THIS TEAM.

The last 3 home games are almost sold out and we need all fans (especially the students) to be loud and proud of these Seton Hall Pirates.

Go PIRATES!

Every Seton Hall team that has made a run has had a warrior. Think of Paul Gause, Rimantas Kaukenas, Jerry Walker, Nzei and others. Leaves it all in the floor, shows up every night and brings his lunch pail. Dre Davis is that guy. I look forward to seeing what he does when he gets the ball in his hands. Thank you Dre and keep working. His player rating with a bad ankle in a must have game.

Reactions: HallBall'n
he is a true Pirate. i am class of 86' and over the decades, either other alum or players that have passed through, you can see when someone is all in and he certainly bleeds Pirate Blue.

Reactions: HallBall'n
If Dylan is a glue guy, Dre is the epoxy guy. In addition to all the traits that have been shared, his help defense and timely shot blocking have made a huge difference. His coming back sounds like it has less to do about than money.

Would he go back home with his wife and child to Indiana as a graduate to play with Tae at ND? Or Butler?

Sat directly behind Dre’s father, gf (as she identified herself) and daughter. Engaged in small talk during the game- nice people. What stood out to me was how calm his father was during the game showing little emotion but intensively watching the game while balancing his granddaughter on his lap. No screaming or gesturing during the game-unlike many middle school dads whose players I coached recently. Nice to see

Credit Ryan Whalen. At the preseason practice I attended he came up to me in the middle of the action and said watch out for Davis. Not many people realize how good he is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT