ADVERTISEMENT

Elijah Hughes from East Carolina.

Listed and recruited as a SG in most of the write ups I've see . With two sophomore SG's in Powell , Gordon and Cale coming in as a freshman don't see that as a need for us .

Reactions: Section112
6'6" 220 sounds like a wing to me. AKA a future replacement for Desi. Which we will desperately need. There may be others higher rated, but a bird in hand.....

Says on 247 he played at South Kent. Was he a teammate of Myles Powell there?

He is also going to be visiting Iona and Syracuse in the next 2 weeks.

Hall will need a big time recruit or high level transfer at either the 4 or 5 for the '18-19 season. Nzei probably only starter out of him, Sandro, Gill, and Brodie. Gotta be really happy with the Walker, Cale, and Powell trio. Maybe Gordon can be a player too.

It's ridiculously early to even talk about it but not counting incoming recruits our starting lineup in two year projects as....

PG Walker (Soph)
2G Powell (Jr)
SF Cale (Soph)
PK Sandro (Soph)
C Nazei (Sr)

That lineup obviously has a lot of holes plus the bench will be thin but considering what we lose and that we will bring in more players it's not a bad start.

It's ridiculously early to even talk about it but not counting incoming recruits our starting lineup in two year projects as....

PG Walker (Soph)
2G Powell (Jr)
SF Cale (Soph)
PK Sandro (Soph)
C Nazei (Sr)

That lineup obviously has a lot of holes plus the bench will be thin but considering what we lose and that we will bring in more players it's not a bad start.

With just about everyone talking about our expectations for a top ranked class in 2018 with very highly rated players in that class some of those recruits will want immediate playing time and if we're successful in closing on them then I could see real competition as to who starts as you're not going to sign the big time player unless you have an open competition as to who starts.

With just about everyone talking about our expectations for a top ranked class in 2018 with very highly rated players in that class some of those recruits will want immediate playing time and if we're successful in closing on them then I could see real competition as to who starts as you're not going to sign the big time player unless you have an open competition as to who starts.

Holy run on sentence batman

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT