ADVERTISEMENT

Euro 2024

I guess old man Navas is starting at right back with Carvajal suspended? Bit of a challenging matchup for him over there lol.

Rabiot running his mouth about Lamine Yamal seems like a mistake. Rooting for Spain here.

I guess old man Navas is starting at right back with Carvajal suspended? Bit of a challenging matchup for him over there lol.

Rabiot running his mouth about Lamine Yamal seems like a mistake. Rooting for Spain here.
That’s a tough assignment for Navas. He still has his speed but I doubt he can go the entire game. I think the loss of Pedro in this game will be more important than against Germany. Spain needs to possess the ball at a higher percentage against France. Olmo is a great player and better scorer but he can’t dominate with his passing like Pedri.

France is very dangerous team. The weird thing about this game is that if Spain scored early, this would unleash France’s true ability instead of the defensive shell that they play in. It’s going to be a very interesting game.

Wow. Spain scores two gorgeous goals to comeback to beat France. Yamal becomes the youngest goal scorer at 16 and Spain overcomes losing three starters to beat France. This Spain team is exciting and fun to watch. For those of you who don’t understand the joy and excitement of soccer, please watch this Spain team. They are so technically skilled, the precise passing, the explosive wing play and multiple players that can score from anywhere.

Wow. Spain scores two gorgeous goals to comeback to beat France. Yamal becomes the youngest goal scorer at 16 and Spain overcomes losing three starters to beat France. This Spain team is exciting and fun to watch. For those of you who don’t understand the joy and excitement of soccer, please watch this Spain team. They are so technically skilled, the precise passing, the explosive wing play and multiple players that can score from anywhere.
Yamal is simply incredible. A high schooler putting the hopes of an entire nation on his back.

Anyone know why Navas is on this team over Pedro Porro? He’s legitimately terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT