ADVERTISEMENT

Even if we lose id like to see a few things

JTSHU

All American
Feb 9, 2015
1. I love shaheen and hope hes here for 20 years but these guys havent learned to run an offense other than playing 1 on 1. Its sad to wqtch. Idk if theybarent taught or just not executing.

2. Kadary.....for god sakes. Please stop giving the ball up and disappearing. You are the pg. Run the damn point. Like isaiah thomas said. " i control the movement of 9 guys on the court" make the defense move. Your 3 pt shot is slow, ugly and shot with zero confidence. U can move the defense on drive and kicks and by not picking up your dribble. Same goes for the rest of the guards, if u dont have a shot or the angle keep ur dribble alive. Be unselfish and keep the ball moving

3. Shaheen goes nuts over mistakes. Why does he allow dylan to have the ball in his hands as the ahot clock running down. Hes the worst offensive player on the court and u choose him to make the decisions under 10 sec on the shot clock. I know sha likes positionless basketball but not w this squad. Kadary needs the ball in his hands to start every posession.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT