ADVERTISEMENT

Facebook post re Zags story on KR and DAW

Bluebeard

All World
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2001
Did anyone see this?

Good article from Zags here. Here’s noteworthy paragraphs :

The 6-foot-6 Richmond has been working out at Seton Hall and Holloway said Richmond has requested feedback from the NBA Undergraduate Advisory Committee on his future.

“Right now he’s got his name with the NBA Advisory Committee to try to get his feedback and try to see what’s from there,” Holloway said. “That’s kind of what he’s waiting on right now.”

Asked about Dylan Addae-Wusu’s status, Holloway said: “I had talks with guys and guys said that they’re coming back. I can only take them for what they tell me. Dylan told me he’s coming back, he’s part of what we’re trying to do.”

Every day Richmond doesn’t declare for the portal the better, obviously. Hopefully when he’s clear he clarifies his intention to test the waters but remain at Seton Hall.

Things hinge on him. If the team can get Manon and then have Addae-Wusu and Coleman return, they’re solid, but Richmond raises them. You’re not going to get an impact player who does that like Richmond elsewhere. And KR would be wise to keep on this track with Sha pushing him to be great, IMO.

I’ve heard schools are shocked he isn’t portal yet but that’s a good thing for us

Being in the portal does not mean schools don’t reach out though

Every day Richmond doesn’t declare for the portal the better, obviously. Hopefully when he’s clear he clarifies his intention to test the waters but remain at Seton Hall.

Things hinge on him. If the team can get Manon and then have Addae-Wusu and Coleman return, they’re solid, but Richmond raises them. You’re not going to get an impact player who does that like Richmond elsewhere. And KR would be wise to keep on this track with Sha pushing him to be great, IMO.
We need a good experienced center out of the portal to be considered solid.Relying on a freshman to start in the BE is a dicey proposition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT