ADVERTISEMENT

Feeling old?

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Got 87% right. Give it a try. Every miss was my second choice.

C'mon, someone must have taken this. I assume our young fans will do poorly. But the Baby Boomers should enjoy this.

I started off great but then it got funky.

For a good while I was in the mid 90%. But then it got tougher in the end.

BTW, how can you have Fleetwood Mac and zero women? I thought there were 2 women, maybe an earlier model.

BTW, how can you have Fleetwood Mac and zero women? I thought there were 2 women, maybe an earlier model.
It was an earlier version, but it was them. A couple things were misidentified, such as the thing they called a "rotary phone," but that had buttons. You couldn't get that correct without answering wrong.

Didn’t look closely enough at the Fleetwood MAC pic. They were a good group before Stevie and Lindsey but a great group after they joined.

Yeah there was an earlier version, British blues band. I think only the drummer and base player were in the one that was so popular.

Yeah there was an earlier version, British blues band. I think only the drummer and base player were in the one that was so popular.
Drummer Mick Fleetwood and bassist John McVie. Among the members prior to the most well-known lineup of Buckingham, Nicks, Fleetwood and the McVies was Bob Welch who had some big solo hits in the 1970s.

Reactions: bigraym
Ended up at 91% but there were several I was guessing.

Sitting next to a coworker who is 29. She was doing horribly so yes I feel old.

Reactions: Halldan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT