ADVERTISEMENT

Florida State NIL issues

Gohall129

All Big East
Gold Member
Feb 23, 2022
NCAA penalizes FSU football for NIL violations. funny how this comes following FSU actively speaking out against the CFP and NCAA. can’t imagine it’s isolated to them

• Wow
Reactions: TomWall
Did FSU speak out against the NCAA? I know they spoke out and were highly critical of the CFP Committee.

The NCAA is such a joke. They let Michigan play for National Championship who have so many violations in many fronts including Harbaugh lying to them, but they punish Fla St for NIL (of which there are essentially no rules).

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
It’s a quick and mutual admission by FSU so they must have significant proof. Reality is this is happening at every school.

Please help me understand this.
If schools are not permitted to let a potential transfer know how much NIL they are to receive why would a player transfer. For example: According to what I have read on this board we lost Tyrese Samuel to Florida because they offered him more NIL funds they we did. If Florida State is being punished for letting a potential transfer know what he would receive, how did Tyrese know how much he was going to receive before he transferred ?

Please help me understand this.
If schools are not permitted to let a potential transfer know how much NIL they are to receive why would a player transfer. For example: According to what I have read on this board we lost Tyrese Samuel to Florida because they offered him more NIL funds they we did. If Florida State is being punished for letting a potential transfer know what he would receive, how did Tyrese know how much he was going to receive before he transferred ?
The coaching staff probably didn't tell him. He heard from a guy who knows a guy on the coaching staff who told him how much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT