ADVERTISEMENT

Former Bucs....

MBF72

All World
Sep 15, 2003
Jordan Walker is leading UAB (6-2) in scoring at 17.7 per game as well as in assists at 5.5.
Takal Molson at 7-2 JMU is the leading scorer at 11.3 ppg.
Domingus Stevens at 2-4 Florida A&M looks to be the 10th man minutes-wise: 4.4 ppg.
Anthony at 5-2 Manhattan---- lost to FDU!---- is scoring at 6.8 down considerably down from last year. He is 3rd in minutes played.
Shavar is scoring at 15.8 at 5-1 Monmouth: second on the squad.

Nice to see the "Former Pirates" doing well.
Continued good luck.

Darnell had 14 points and six rebounds Thursday night as Drake defeated Valpo in their MVC opener. His rebounding numbers are down from 7.3 last year to 4.1 per game while is his scoring is down a tick to 7.6 ppg so far while shooting 57%. Minutes are also down from 22 to 18 a game.

Nelson has struggled at Manhattan so far this year. Not only are his points down but his A-TO is an unsightly 0.4 (11 assists to 26 turnovers). He has been starting but his minutes are down. I think there is more competition for minutes.

By the way, James Madison was playing in one of the three tournaments going on in the Ft. Myers/Naples area over Thanksgiving week. JMU was staying at the hotel the Booster Club stayed at as it was the host hotel for their tournament. I didn't see Takal but most of the players from the different schools were hanging around the lobby. I did meet a few of his teammates. Very nice guys.

Reactions: Piratz
Darnell had 14 points and six rebounds Thursday night as Drake defeated Valpo in their MVC opener. His rebounding numbers are down from 7.3 last year to 4.1 per game while is his scoring is down a tick to 7.6 ppg so far while shooting 57%. Minutes are also down from 22 to 18 a game.

Nelson has struggled at Manhattan so far this year. Not only are his points down but his A-TO is an unsightly 0.4 (11 assists to 26 turnovers). He has been starting but his minutes are down. I think there is more competition for minutes.

By the way, James Madison was playing in one of the three tournaments going on in the Ft. Myers/Naples area over Thanksgiving week. JMU was staying at the hotel the Booster Club stayed at as it was the host hotel for their tournament. I didn't see Takal but most of the players from the different schools were hanging around the lobby. I did meet a few of his teammates. Very nice guys.
Thanks Hall87. I didn't realize Darnell was still at Drake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT