ADVERTISEMENT

Friday

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Friday is by far our slowest day of the week on the board. That's bad because tomorrow is Seton Hall's Donor Matching Day.

For that reason I ask all our readers to spend more time than usual here and help us help the Hall.

We are a PG away from having a very special season next year. That doesn't happen without our contributions.

Please help out to the best of your ability

DMD_LOGO_DATE.JPG

DONOR MATCHING DAY IS THIS FRIDAY!
Story Links

The Pirate Blue Athletic Fund's sixth annual Donor Matching Day is set for Friday, April 28, and the highlight of the day is an anonymous donor will give a gift of $50,000 if at least one supporter from each U.S. State makes a gift on that day.

Donations can be made at the dedicated Donor Matching Day web page or in person at the Pirate Blue office in the Richie Regan Recreation & Athletic Center.

Seton Hall faculty, administrators, and staff can utilize payroll deduction to make a contribution on Donor Matching Day. Please fill out the formand deliver it in person on April 28 to the Pirate Blue Office in the Richie Regan Rec Center.

When you make your Pirate Blue donation on Donor Matching Day, we want you to share it with us on social media. Send us a picture on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #PirateBlueNation, and we may share it on our social media channels!

Through such efforts as Donor Matching Day, the Pirate Blue Athletic Fund directly supports the Seton Hall Department of Athletics and its student-athletes. Pirate Blue strives to embrace and engage the most dedicated Pirate fans within the Seton Hall community to further promote the passion and camaraderie that makes the University so unique. For more information on Pirate Blue Donor Matching Day, contact the Pirate Blue office at 973-275-6447.

Reactions: SetonHallPirates
I'll get this started by noting that one of our prominent board members Garyshu71 just donated $5,000.00. Which when matched by Keven Willard will add another $1,500.00 to Pirate Blue.

I'll also donate tomorrow but I'm not nearly as rich as Gary. LOL

I'll get this started by noting that one of our prominent board members Garyshu71 just donated $5,000.00. Which when matched by Keven Willard will add another $1,500.00 to Pirate Blue.

I'll also donate tomorrow but I'm not nearly as rich as Gary. LOL
Gary is the man!

Reactions: BabyBlue
Which is going to be very important. Last year we needed help on 3 states. Posters here arranged that help and we got late night contributions from the three distant states. I'm sure we'll need that help again.

I will be on the board most of the day tomorrow and will update the situation.

OK guys. Friday's here. Let's help out.

I have gotten a ton of calls and emails asking to aid Pirate Blue. I'm sure I am not the only one. Give what you can. I'm sure at worst we can all spare a few dollars. Even $10.00 helps.

The Donor Map is not updated. That will take a little while. When It is I will post it here.

Anyone who has friends or relatives in far away states please contact them. Even if they just donate $10.00 that will count as a state donated and help us secure the extra $50,000.00 pledge.

I believe that Hawaii was the last state to give in 2016. Anyone who can help in that capacity it will be appreciated.

Plus, all you anti Kevin Willard posters, and I think that number is dwindling, here's your chance to force him to reach deeply into his pockets. For every dollar you give it costs him .30 cents. Let's bankrupt the big guy. :p:p:p:p

If you see a state in need try and help with a friend or relative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT