ADVERTISEMENT

FS1 - no replay

Seton75

Beyond All Universe
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2001
I know they have a schedule and understand not changing last nights schedule. But tonite they again replay the purdue game and replay uconn nova for the third time.

Will there be a mire thrilling game in college basketball this year? One with heroic play and both teams getting blatantly screwed by bad officiating.

First they take away an nc by calling a foul that never happened. Then they take away yesterday by calling a foul that never happened.

Maybe the OTs are on youtube now?

I know they have a schedule and understand not changing last nights schedule. But tonite they again replay the purdue game and replay uconn nova for the third time.

Will there be a mire thrilling game in college basketball this year? One with heroic play and both teams getting blatantly screwed by bad officiating.

First they take away an nc by calling a foul that never happened. Then they take away yesterday by calling a foul that never happened.

Maybe the OTs are on youtube now?

Draftmatic Youtube Channel: SHU/Creighton

I've mentioned/linked to this Youtube channel on here before. In fact, it's the only thing I can even bring myself to post on this miserable board anymore. Bookmark/follow this Youtube channel. I don't understand how it doesn't get banned, but this dude uploads practically every game of merit that happens nationally on a daily basis...with all commercials & stoppages edited out. Doesn't matter which network/platform it's on...if the game was played & he deemed it important enough to record/upload, it will probably be there. It's such a great channel.. Dude is doing the lord's work for a college bball junkie like me.

Last edited:
Draftmatic Youtube Channel: SHU/Creighton

I've mentioned/linked to this Youtube channel on here before. In fact, it's the only thing I can even bring myself to post on this miserable board anymore. Bookmark/follow this Youtube channel. I don't understand how it doesn't get banned, but this dude uploads practically every game of merit that happens nationally on a daily basis...with all commercials & stoppages edited out. Doesn't matter which network/platform it's on...if the game was played & he deemed it important enough to record/upload, it will probably be there. It's such a great channel.. Dude is doing the lord's work for a college bball junkie like me.
Awesome Bobbie. Thanks.

I’m glad there was no replay. It’s Monday and I’m still in a sour mood. Just think if I watched it again!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT