ADVERTISEMENT

Garwey on the court and more

Would it be fair to say that on the court, Dual profiles a lot like Gen. Soreness? Maybe not quite as far along in his development, but to me, he is that tall point guard who is a tough matchup, someone who can find the open man but also drive and score?

He isnt anyone but Garwey.
KR whom many think is a impact player shot 27% last year from 3 point range. So maybe he can compensate like KR and contribute in other ways to make an impact?
KR shot over 40% as a Jr from 3. John Morton was a bad 3 pt shooter till his Sr year. Things can change. Sandro shot under 30% from 3 as a frosh. For me those stats are meaningless.

He may have shot better as a junior because he did not attempt many. His last season at SHU he took more 3 pointers and missed more. He took more shots his first year and last year and his averages were much lower the more he shot. You can look it up if you don't believe me. My point was not so much about his 3 point shooting as it was about a player (like Kadary) can still make an impact in other ways. If we have some kids who can't shoot the 3 very well but can defend and still put the ball in the basket in other ways that is a good thing!

I'd expect Dual to improve his shooting. He almost has to.

Richmond did so over the course of the season last year. He was around 40% in March and April which covered about one-third of his attempts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT