ADVERTISEMENT

Gene Simmons Rips Anti Vaxxers

Why are vaccinated people so afraid and why do they assume every unvaccinated person is carrying the virus? The biggest mysteries of these last 20 months.

Last edited:
Why are vaccinated people so afraid and why do they assume every unvaccinated person is carrying the virus? The biggest mysteries of these last 20 months.
The bigger mystery is why people don't get vaccinated (outside of medical issues). I know freedom of choice BS .

It’s not a mystery. When the population is vaccinated, you can practically eradicate the virus. How many diseases have been eradicated by vaccines? This is nothing new. Yet we have the buffoonery of the unvaccinated and their vaccinated enablers.

Sure let the virus live and mutate so it happens to get a chance to be more deadly and transferable. Sounds like a really good plan.

These same buffoons who do not get vaccinated are the first to run out and get the emergency use treatment of monoclonal antibodies. Which is a good treatment. But it’s absolutely hypocritical.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
What are his medical credentials?
Hmm, are you saying the medical community is not in favor of people getting vaccinated? I recall even the very anti vax Shu 09 saying that his Dr advised him to get the vaccine. Is there any dispute that the medical community recommends that people should get the vaccine? Considering that as of June of 2021, 96% of Doctors were actually vaccinated, isn't this a forgone conclusion?

Last edited:
It’s not a mystery. When the population is vaccinated, you can practically eradicate the virus. How many diseases have been eradicated by vaccines? This is nothing new. Yet we have the buffoonery of the unvaccinated and their vaccinated enablers.

Sure let the virus live and mutate so it happens to get a chance to be more deadly and transferable. Sounds like a really good plan.

These same buffoons who do not get vaccinated are the first to run out and get the emergency use treatment of monoclonal antibodies. Which is a good treatment. But it’s absolutely hypocritical.

Why is it hypocritical? If you don't take the vaccine, you aren't protected but you aren't guaranteed to get the virus either. If you do happen to get it, there are treatments.

And no, you cannot eradicate this virus. It is too transmissible and plenty of vaccinated people have still gotten it.

Maybe some people aren't afraid of a virus that 99%+ survive? Just a thought.
By that logic guess we should not be vaccinating for measles.
In the decade before the vaccine, It is estimated 3 to 4 million people in the United States were infected each year. Also each year, among reported cases, an estimated 400 to 500 people died, 48,000 were hospitalized, and 1,000 suffered encephalitis (swelling of the brain) from measles. That is a .000125% death rate. Minuscule compared to CoVid.

I am not sure if Mumps even killed anyone. It was considered a mild disease. Only 1% of the people affected experienced deafness.

Hell by your logic we should not immunize for any diseases. Your logic goes against the history of diseases and vaccines in this country.

I believe every person should have the option of taking a vaccine or not. Each person should evaluate their risk.

MMR vaccines have been proven safe over decades. We should wait 10-20 years before declaring covid vaccines safe and effective. You need long term data.

Why is it hypocritical? If you don't take the vaccine, you aren't protected but you aren't guaranteed to get the virus either. If you do happen to get it, there are treatments.

And no, you cannot eradicate this virus. It is too transmissible and plenty of vaccinated people have still gotten it.
Mumps are not eradicated either but outbreaks are rare. That is the point of vaccines that if you can't eradicate the disease, you have such small numbers that for practical purposes, it is eradicated and it is confined to very small numbers.

The hypocrisy is that the reason people do not take the vaccine is because they do not know the long term affects of the shot. You have said that as well as Dr Aaron Rodgers. It is common refrain from the Unvaxed crowd. However, the CoVid vaccine has been fully approved unlike the monoclonal antibodies treatment which is on emergency use authorization status. Why no concerns of the long term effects of the monoclonal antibody treatments? That is the hypocrisy.

Mumps are not eradicated either but outbreaks are rare. That is the point of vaccines that if you can't eradicate the disease, you have such small numbers that for practical purposes, it is eradicated and it is confined to very small numbers.

The hypocrisy is that the reason people do not take the vaccine is because they do not know the long term affects of the shot. You have said that as well as Dr Aaron Rodgers. It is common refrain from the Unvaxed crowd. However, the CoVid vaccine has been fully approved unlike the monoclonal antibodies treatment which is on emergency use authorization status. Why no concerns of the long term effects of the monoclonal antibody treatments? That is the hypocrisy.

Moderna and J&J have not been fully approved.

I believe every person should have the option of taking a vaccine or not. Each person should evaluate their risk.

MMR vaccines have been proven safe over decades. We should wait 10-20 years before declaring covid vaccines safe and effective. You need long term data.
Why do you treat modern medicine the same as technology that was done 50 or 60 years ago? The advances that have been made are tremendous. Moreover, you do not know your history. On April 26, 1954, clinical trials for the polio vaccine started. One year later, the vaccine was declared safe. Does this sound familiar?

Hmm, are you saying the medical community is not in favor of people getting vaccinated? I recall even the very anti vax Shu 09 saying that his Dr advised him to get the vaccine. Is there any dispute that the medical community recommends that people should get the vaccine? Considering that as of June of 2021, 96% of Doctors were actually vaccinated, isn't this a forgone conclusion?
What does that have to do with Gene Simmons?

We also have buffoon politicians in office who said they would not trust these vaccines. Then once the election was over these vaccines magically are a necessity. I don’t know what you call that but I call that piss poor leadership. People lose trust in what their told when there is a flip flop like that. It’s nice they can basically call the unvaccinated buffoons. I’m not sure any other vaccine was used as a political weapon like this one. I have yet to hear one of these politicians say they were buffoons, their words caused doubt in the minds of people and they played a role in people not getting the vaccine.

We also have buffoon politicians in office who said they would not trust these vaccines. Then once the election was over these vaccines magically are a necessity. I don’t know what you call that but I call that piss poor leadership. People lose trust in what their told when there is a flip flop like that. It’s nice they can basically call the unvaccinated buffoons. I’m not sure any other vaccine was used as a political weapon like this one. I have yet to hear one of these politicians say they were buffoons, their words caused doubt in the minds of people and they played a role in people not getting the vaccine.
The pols never said they did not trust the vaccine. They said the would not trust Trump’s word for it. However, they would trust the word of the health experts on the vaccines. That’s a big difference. I know the right likes to say the Dems flip flopped on the vaccine but that’s not true. They just would not trust Trump’s word. And who can blame them since he was saying all sorts of outlandish things like injecting disinfectant into the body.

The pols never said they did not trust the vaccine. They said the would not trust Trump’s word for it. However, they would trust the word of the health experts on the vaccines. That’s a big difference. I know the right likes to say the Dems flip flopped on the vaccine but that’s not true. They just would not trust Trump’s word. And who can blame them since he was saying all sorts of outlandish things like injecting disinfectant into the body.

please don’t pretend these things didn’t happen. The left and the right twist things for their best interest but the fact is our current president said much more than he wouldn’t trust trumps word. President Biden was not the only person doing this too. Politicians hold everyone accountable except themselves. Politicians on both sides played a role in putting doubt in American people on the vaccine. They’re a big part of the problem but they never accept that fact.

Last edited:

please don’t pretend these things didn’t happen. The left and the right twist things for their best interest but the fact is our current president said much more than he wouldn’t trust trumps word. President Biden was not the only person doing this too.
Lol. You cited a release from Donald Trump. The biggest liar in the world as your proof.

I cited something from UCSB , which isn’t exactly a conservative school.
I don't know what you are not understanding. This is a press release from Trump. The UCSB is a depository for everything in the presidency. The UCSB did not generate the press release. It just archived it.

I don't know what you are not understanding. This is a press release from Trump. The UCSB is a depository for everything in the presidency. The UCSB did not generate the press release. It just archived it.

You can see for yourself how over time it originally went from I'm not taking the vaccine then rhetoric switched to I don't trust Trump. Taking the vaccine was an issue for all of us. Who's signing up to take this shot?

Joe is Mr. Transparency. Joe, can we see your daughter's diary or your son's laptop? We should all now trust Joe's transparency.

Last edited:
Reactions: shu09

You can see for yourself how over time it originally went from I'm not taking the vaccine then rhetoric switched to I don't trust Trump. Taking the vaccine was an issue for all of us. Who's signing up to take this shot?

Joe is Mr. Transparency. Joe, can we see your daughter's diary or your son's laptop? We should all now trust Joe's transparency.
I give you the polític fact site that I posted refers to the exact Clíp you just posted and it rated it as false.

I give you the polític fact site that I posted refers to the exact Clíp you just posted and it rated it as false.

You are so dense and so political. Watch the freaking video! Nothing manipulated, straight from the mouth's of these politicians.

You are so dense and so political. Watch the freaking video! Nothing manipulated, straight from the mouth's of these politicians.
From Politifact concerning this smash up of selectively edited clips.

"A video on social media suggests that Biden and Harris distrusted COVID-19 vaccines.

The video was selectively edited to leave out the context of their statements. Their full statements show they were raising doubts about Trump’s trustworthiness, his ability to roll out the vaccines safely and the risk of political influence over vaccine development.

We rate the video False."

Context is important.

Last edited:

"A video on social media suggests that Biden and Harris distrusted COVID-19 vaccines.

The video was selectively edited to leave out the context of their statements. Their full statements show they were raising doubts about Trump’s trustworthiness, his ability to roll out the vaccines safely and the risk of political influence over vaccine development.

Context is important.

That's a bunch of BS. What does "his ability to roll out the vaccines safely" mean? Either the vaccines are safe or they are not. It has nothing to do with the politician in office. Can't believe you fall for such spin. Actually, I can.

So all doubt over political influence on vaccine development went out the window as soon as they won the election. How did that happen so quickly? They toyed with the American people, many feel uncomfortable with the vaccine because they played games. Now they want everyone to believe what they say. It must be nice to flip flop as needed and expect everyone to follow what you say.

That's a bunch of BS. What does "his ability to roll out the vaccines safely" mean? Either the vaccines are safe or they are not. It has nothing to do with the politician in office. Can't believe you fall for such spin. Actually, I can.
Do you even know what Politifact is? It's a fact checker not a Biden spin organization. You have not taken time to even consider the whole statement. And just to show you that PolitiFact is a fact checker here is a statement from Joe Biden that they rate as mostly false.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...lasgow-joe-biden-exaggerates-wages-inflation/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT