ADVERTISEMENT

Great version of Dancing Queen

Let me get this straight. You don't trust polished politicians. Okay, valid opinion. Yet you're going to vote for the polished politician Kamala Harris over Donald Trump, who is anything but a polished politician. Too funny!
I wonder if it’s because one polished politician has a D before her name while the other one has an R before his.

the extremely rare possibility of your house being attacked by a bunch of people with enough time to access and load the AR15 (remember nj folks your ammo has to be in seperate storage) completely trumps the very real 400+ mass school shootings duhhhh open your eyes libs!!

Reactions: Merge
the extremely rare possibility of your house being attacked by a bunch of people with enough time to access and load the AR15 (remember nj folks your ammo has to be in seperate storage) completely trumps the very real 400+ mass school shootings duhhhh open your eyes libs!!
You make it sound like 400 mass shootings were done by AR15s. Most are done by hand guns.

You make it sound like 400 mass shootings were done by AR15s. Most are done by hand guns.
thats just school shootings. still waiting on that one time your scenario comes true.

lets just switch to normal mass shootings, like the deadliest one in the US ever. 60 people from long range.

forget that tho, as long as you can still pretend that your fantasy could be lived out one day!! duhh.!!

thats just school shootings. still waiting on that one time your scenario comes true.

lets just switch to normal mass shootings, like the deadliest one in the US ever. 60 people from long range.

forget that tho, as long as you can still pretend that your fantasy could be lived out one day!! duhh.!!
You’re not stopping one school shooting with getting rid of assault rifles because that same person who wants to do it will show up with a hand gun at a school. If you think deranged people will say they took away assault rifles, can’t do it…you’re pretty naive.

Reactions: HALL85 and shu09
We can say any scenario is far fetched but I’m not going to judge someone based on their wanting to prepare. Personally, I think the greatest risk (and justification), would occur in the event of our power grid being shut down for 2-3 weeks.

Sure, but I think you'd agree that a fully automatic weapon would be more effective there, right?
So we've already acknowledged that there are limits on what we can use for self defense for likely and unlikely scenarios.
There are valid opinions and disagreements on where that line should be between legal and illegal. Hunters and ranchers could have other options that weren't designed to kill people quickly as the AR-15 was.

As I've said though, I think it's too late to do anything about it now.

Let me get this straight. You don't trust polished politicians. Okay, valid opinion. Yet you're going to vote for the polished politician Kamala Harris over Donald Trump, who is anything but a polished politician. T

fwiw, when I think of a "polished politician" I'm thinking of someone who can be charismatic and articulate on political policy and keeps that charisma when they want to misdirect from answering a question or lying about something.

Newsome is a very polished politician for example. I wouldn't trust him at all, but he is effective in his communication skills.
Harris is just incredibly ineffective talking about anything outside of a prepared speech.

You’re not stopping one school shooting with getting rid of assault rifles because that same person who wants to do it will show up with a hand gun at a school. If you think deranged people will say they took away assault rifles, can’t do it…you’re pretty naive.
so you think an assault rifle does the same amount of damage and body count than a handgun? what about a hangin to knife?

go ahead and answer because whateevr you say will be wrong as proven by pretty much every other country.

and of course your solution is to just do nothing. thats what you're saying. why have laws at all based on your logic?

and please think of the poor hobbyists! despicable take you all have.

• Love
Reactions: silkcitypirate
so you think an assault rifle does the same amount of damage and body count than a handgun? what about a hangin to knife?

go ahead and answer because whateevr you say will be wrong as proven by pretty much every other country.

and of course your solution is to just do nothing. thats what you're saying. why have laws at all based on your logic?

and please think of the poor hobbyists! despicable take you all have.
You’ve got about 15 posts of 400 mass shootings. Isn’t that the number you want to get down? Assault rifle ban won’t stop that or even lower it. That’s why you’re deflecting and switching topics. The bigger concern should be getting that number down to low double digits or single digits. Waiting to hear how banning assault rifles will do that. You're looking to address how they're doing as opposed to why they're doing it. They'll always find another how to do it if you don't stop why they do it. If you stop why they do it, we can get somewhere.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT