ADVERTISEMENT

Guess What...

Thank you. Kid is following his dream. God bless.

Angel is a grown ass man and can do whatever he wants. What the hell is wrong with some people on this board? Attacking him, his family his playing ability etc. People are deranged. Get over yourselves. Lets go Pirates.

I think some need to not tie so emotionally to it. These are 18-23 year old people. Those who are highly skilled, successful college players who are there primarily to chase their basketball dream and earn money. Some have hardships at home. Some are lured by shady people.

Whitehead struggled with his decision last year and that was after he was all over the NBA radar. Many thought the should've stayed too, but that was a different situation. Everyone knew there was a chance.

So people are reacting emotionally to this because it's a surprise. Delgado wasn't even invited to the NBA Combine, for example. To change his mind so late in the game rubs people the wrong way.

It is what it is. But that's college athletics for you. Angel Delgado played his butt off for us and I appreciate that. Now it's time to bid adieu as his time at Seton Hall is done. Time to move on and get behind the current players.

I think we all think every player should stay. I thought so on Whitehead too, but when he was picked by the Nets it was clear that he was given solid info and he made the right call 100%. So in some sense, we have to wait for the draft. I don't think Angel is leaving for an overseas contract. I think he's being told he's gonna get drafted.

I think some need to not tie so emotionally to it. These are 18-23 year old people. Those who are highly skilled, successful college players who are there primarily to chase their basketball dream and earn money. Some have hardships at home. Some are lured by shady people.

Whitehead struggled with his decision last year and that was after he was all over the NBA radar. Many thought the should've stayed too, but that was a different situation. Everyone knew there was a chance.

So people are reacting emotionally to this because it's a surprise. Delgado wasn't even invited to the NBA Combine, for example. To change his mind so late in the game rubs people the wrong way.

It is what it is. But that's college athletics for you. Angel Delgado played his butt off for us and I appreciate that. Now it's time to bid adieu as his time at Seton Hall is done. Time to move on and get behind the current players.
Not even being invited to the combine is the objective piece that people can back up their emotions with. Esp if you look at some of the other guys on the list.

Angel is a grown ass man and can do whatever he wants. What the hell is wrong with some people on this board? Attacking him, his family his playing ability etc. People are deranged. Get over yourselves. Lets go Pirates.
Best post I've read so far on Angel moving on. Angel's not a bum. He's going to get his shot at the NBA even if it's just the summer leagues, somebody is going to pick him up. The rest is up to him.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with stating an opinion. But do so choosing your words carefully and not tainting what Delgado has done for the Hall because you're disappointed that he might leave the Hall one year early. .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT