ADVERTISEMENT

Haley is only popular with likely Dem voters

Seen reports of many Democrat voters in Iowa changing their affiliation to vote for Haley.

Apparently, She is hated by true Republican voters in Iowa because she came up very short tonight

Last edited:
After getting rolled last night by RDS, Will she drop out before SC?

She’ll eventually have to go the Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger route.

Useful idiot for Democrat leaning voters , hated by true conservatives and ProAmerican Patriots

You can’t find a more fake Pol than her other than Harris

Haley is a walking and talking hologram.

She’s 💯 bought and controlled.
And to folks that LOATHE the USA.

She’s highly popular with those that don’t love America. Useful idiots and MAWs.

• Haha
Reactions: silkcitypirate
FYI - You can just write these thoughts down in a notebook.
No one here is entertaining your lunacy.

FYI - You can just write these thoughts down in a notebook.
No one here is entertaining your lunacy.
He doesn’t realize that he is speaking to no one but himself, unless his RU crony comes back into the fold. I can still say to him with confidence… “No one likes you”.

Reactions: Merge and HALL85
He doesn’t realize that he is speaking to no one but himself, unless his RU crony comes back into the fold. I can still say to him with confidence… “No one likes you”.
You must be talking about him....
giphy.gif

He's pretty clearly the COVID hazmat suit/pedro pantilones guy. Comes up with a new schtick every few years.

He's pretty clearly the COVID hazmat suit/pedro pantilones guy. Comes up with a new schtick every few years.
I’m not so sure… but maybe. I thought he was around a long time before that, but I could be slipping. If that is true, and the MO is there (ultra cuckoo, “pleasant” posts on sports boards, etc.), I wouldn’t be too surprised.

Reactions: Bud Boomer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT