ADVERTISEMENT

Harris campaign making a mistake?

Hopefully they don’t burn the country down and deny the election results if she loses.

Shows how lazy and disorganized her campaign is, the Democratic Party runs these campaigns but just hard to hide all her shortcomings. For 3 1/2 years the media and 80% of the people thought KH was a mistake and suddenly all of that changed. Problem is Kamala like Trump is who she is. Dems really had no choice but to throw her out there and try to cover for her. She should have accepted the invitation from Joe Rogan but cannot face a 1 hour interview never mind 3 hours that Trump is slated for. Rogan would press her to answer the questions she draws blanks on. Maybe Bruce and Taylor can save her the election. Bruce is wasting his time but the Taylor fans could change their minds and vote.
I didn’t see it, but have heard excerpts of the CNN Town Hall, which the CNN panel panned. Axelrod nailed it…she gets a question she can’t answer and she goes word salad. Bash said she failed to close the deal.

Only thing she has going for her now is the young female vote which could help her win. Don’t see any other demo that is moving toward her.

I didn’t see it, but have heard excerpts of the CNN Town Hall, which the CNN panel panned. Axelrod nailed it…she gets a question she can’t answer and she goes word salad. Bash said she failed to close the deal.

Only thing she has going for her now is the young female vote which could help her win. Don’t see any other demo that is moving toward her.
Hard to believe someone who has no clue what she’s doing actually served as our VP. The Democratic Party has done incredible damage to their brand having Kamala front and center. Should scare the hell out of everyone to have her serve as our President. I understand people voting for anyone other than Trump but at least get someone who can answer a question and speak intelligently. Could you possibly have a worse candidate, my apologies to anyone voting for her.

Reactions: HALL85
Well, here's your mainstream media, with their relentless left wing bias. Hey, wait a minute...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT