ADVERTISEMENT

Harris Price Controls Proposal

ed odowd

All American
Apr 24, 2013
Starting out with food but rents etc. probably next.Even Kurgman came out against rent controls but Harris must believe Bidennomics didn’t bring down prices so it ust be price gouging Probably never tookcourse an economics I

Neither Harris or Walz ever had a job in the private sector.They're careers have been in government and teaching.With that background how can they possibly understand how a business and free economy works.

Neither Harris or Walz ever had a job in the private sector.They're careers have been in government and teaching.With that background how can they possibly understand how a business and free economy works.
Hmm. It worked out pretty well for the American economy when Bill Clinton was President. I think he worked at a law firm in between terms as governor for a year. But was actually just campaigning for the next term. Otherwise all government jobs.

Hmm, being in government is a disadvantage for the most important government job?

Hmm. It worked out pretty well for the American economy when Bill Clinton was President. I think he worked at a law firm in between terms as governor for a year. But was actually just campaigning for the next term. Otherwise all government jobs.

Hmm, being in government is a disadvantage for the most important government job?
Yes being in government your entire working career is a disadventage.Too narrow and biased an experience.Look at Biden.

In fairness to the Vice President, you really don't need to have private sector experience to know that her proposal is a really bad idea, just a basic understanding of economics.

That is her major problem she displays ignorance on many issues like her for years proposal of Medicare for all or her latest 25 k for new home buyers.The great deficit reducers running two trillion dollar deficits two years in a row.Maybe she is learning her economics from modern monetary theory espoused by that great intellect AOC

Agreed - don't think background in and of itself is a disqualifier for anyone who gets to this level. You can surround yourself with good people.

The whole price controls idea though seems bananas...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT