ADVERTISEMENT

Hearings on Capital Hill with University Presidents

Not to mention later in the day in a different hearing when Riley Gaines bitch slapped Lee!

"the NCAA legend concluded in her opening remarks. "And ranking member Lee, if my testimony makes me 'transphobic,' then I believe your opening monologue makes you a misogynist."

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/12/05/college-presidents-testifying-campus-antisemitism-00130277

Saw bits and pieces and that was sobering. Stefanik mic dropped Claudine Gay (Harvard). How this woman survives this, I don't know.

Everything has become politicized.

People can be anti israeli govt without being antisemetic...people can be pro Palestinian without being Hamas symapthizers

What happened to Oct 7 should rightfully be condemned and punished....what has happened since is equally as bad. Hamas doesn't care about the native civilian population.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
Me Two becoming Me Two if you are not a Jew.for some on the far left.

I hear what you’re saying, but there is no equating it to “me too” which makes the nonresponse from those groups even more disturbing.

They were all up in arms, because Harvey Weinstein used his power to get sexual favors. Hamas, gang raped, beat, and then murdered these women and children.

There is no equating the dead in Gaza as well. Civilians are casualties of war just like in Ukraine.

These asinine University presidents are all backtracking today. They’re supposed to be educated, and they can’t differentiate targeted horrific acts.

Reactions: Pirata
Agree not comparable just another sign from left that their principles depend on whether actions are taken by people’ they agree or disagree with politically.

Agree not comparable just another sign from left that their principles depend on whether actions are taken by people’ they agree or disagree with politically.
This terrorist act Hamas committed has shined a light on the Anti-Semitic amongst us. Amazing that Al Franken was cancelled and was forced to resign from Congress for a photo and Jayapal can be openly Anti-Semitic and those same groups not only don’t hold her accountable, but they are completely silent. And now the University Presidents….we know who the real racists are now. They can’t hide.

Gay is in full damage control mode.

I don't know which one was worse...McGill and Gay's testimony or the clean-up statements and videos. I don't see how anyone has the confidence in either to continue....donors pulling out so you know they will not settle for anything but dismissal.

Stefanik lowered the boom on Gay and that exchange in particular was the most damaging of all of them. Especially as she is a Harvard grad. Ouch.

Not to mention later in the day in a different hearing when Riley Gaines bitch slapped Lee!

"the NCAA legend concluded in her opening remarks. "And ranking member Lee, if my testimony makes me 'transphobic,' then I believe your opening monologue makes you a misogynist."
I'm beginning to really admire Riley Gaines.

Reactions: Pirata and HALL85
No surprise here..... just read this morning that the founder of the 1619 project... whose name escapes me..... called the uproar against Harvard Pres. Gay to be racist.

The fact that the creator of the 1619 project has any credibility defies all reasoning.

No surprise here..... just read this morning that the founder of the 1619 project... whose name escapes me..... called the uproar against Harvard Pres. Gay to be racist.

The fact that the creator of the 1619 project has any credibility defies all reasoning.
Harvard showing their true colors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT