ADVERTISEMENT

Hernandez’s suicide note to fiancée revealed

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Aaron Hernandez’s suicide note to fiancée revealed

By Danika Fears

May 5, 2017 | 4:07pm | Updated

Aaron Hernandez told his fiancee she’s “rich” in the suicide letter he wrote to her before killing himself in his jail cell last month.

“Tell my story fully but never think anything besides how much I love you,” he wrote to fiancee Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez in the note, according to a copy obtained by NBC Boston. “This was the supremes, the almightys plan, not mine! I love you!”

C_FesiHXYAAVxLM.jpg:small

At the end of the letter, he urges her to look “after [Redacted] and [Redacted] for me – those are my boys. (You’re rich.)”

Calling Jenkins-Hernandez his “soul-mate” and an “angel,” Hernandez also tells his fiancee to “live life and know I’m always with you.”

“I told you what was coming indirectly!” he says. “I love you so much and know you are an angel — literally! We split into two to come change the world!”

Hernandez, who was serving a life sentence for the killing of Odin Lloyd, hanged himself in his cell at the Souza-Barnowski Correctional Center on April 19.

Aaron Hernandez’s suicide note to fiancée revealed

By Danika Fears

May 5, 2017 | 4:07pm | Updated

Aaron Hernandez told his fiancee she’s “rich” in the suicide letter he wrote to her before killing himself in his jail cell last month.

“Tell my story fully but never think anything besides how much I love you,” he wrote to fiancee Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez in the note, according to a copy obtained by NBC Boston. “This was the supremes, the almightys plan, not mine! I love you!”

C_FesiHXYAAVxLM.jpg:small

At the end of the letter, he urges her to look “after [Redacted] and [Redacted] for me – those are my boys. (You’re rich.)”

Calling Jenkins-Hernandez his “soul-mate” and an “angel,” Hernandez also tells his fiancee to “live life and know I’m always with you.”

“I told you what was coming indirectly!” he says. “I love you so much and know you are an angel — literally! We split into two to come change the world!”

Hernandez, who was serving a life sentence for the killing of Odin Lloyd, hanged himself in his cell at the Souza-Barnowski Correctional Center on April 19.

Nothing short of ghoulish. We have an insatiable appetite for many of the wrong things.

And this post relates to SHU Basketball/sports how?

Please, we can all read this garbage on other sport/news sites. Let's not pollute the SHU forum with this unrelated crap.

And this post relates to SHU Basketball/sports how?

Please, we can all read this garbage on other sport/news sites. Let's not pollute the SHU forum with this unrelated crap.
Schools about to close. Basketball season is over. If I did it your way this message board would soon go dormant until the fall.

As has been noted more times than I can remember, if you don't like the subject title do not read it. You don't speak for everyone here.

Reactions: SHUPirate2008
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT