ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Metalpirate - Shore Conference

Seton75

Beyond All Universe
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2001
Dont want to sidetrack the real important discussion of the transfers. But enjoyed your posts about Werner and CBA. If someone said to you 10 years ago that Mater Dei, Ranney, Manasquan and Rumson would all win ST titles and CBA would win none, what kind of odds would have been laid.

Not sure if you went there but I miss Werner's deli. Lots of smart hoops guys there... I always thought Billy Paterno was the kid closest in talent as a HS player to Verga, but Danny is up at the top too.

So many transfers, like MD before the let the St A guy go (he just wanted too many acomodations so I have been told, was also told if he had been hired more quickly, the two studs from Ranney would have gone to MD...who knows) . Now St Rose too. Are the squan kids all local?

If CBA is holding tight to their principles, good for them. IMO, Vinnie Cox was the best ever SC coach. He used to ref the Catholic grammar school games to find out who the players were. I love HS ball, and I miss it. A good HS game is as good as hoops gets imo. But going to all the SH games is enough time away from wife and home now. But if they fixed Convention Hall, I would be there.

Reactions: metalpirate07
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News