ADVERTISEMENT

Historic Day on Capitol Hill

Qualifications and experience do not matter. Congress is a clown show and the media thrives on it.

Reactions: HALL85
I am very confused by Newsome's choice. I get that he does not want to get involved and tip the scales of probably three allies and friends of his. However, this is like the worst of all picks. As Gov, you take the stand and you pick one of the people you think is going to be the next Senator. Quite frankly, that looks to be Adam Schiff at least on the D side. That is what you get paid for is to make decisions. And sometimes, these decisions will make people upset. But these are the things that must be done.

He is way too smart to making this type of mistake.

I am very confused by Newsome's choice. I get that he does not want to get involved and tip the scales of probably three allies and friends of his. However, this is like the worst of all picks. As Gov, you take the stand and you pick one of the people you think is going to be the next Senator. Quite frankly, that looks to be Adam Schiff at least on the D side. That is what you get paid for is to make decisions. And sometimes, these decisions will make people upset. But these are the things that must be done.

He is way too smart to making this type of mistake.
By your rationale (which I agree) for what he should have done….sounds like he’s not very smart.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT