ADVERTISEMENT

Hope Danny Runs It Up

Let's see how we do next week away from home. We were really good at home this year, and while we did win 5 road games, we had a bunch of clunkers.

Reactions: The Crows Nest
Thank You Danny --can not wait for his comparison of Mountain West and Big East --Mountain West had their last of SIX bids Teams go on Vacation
Seriously, how could anyone --Rabid BBall Fan or casual observer -- conclude that Mountain West deserved 6 spots ???????????

Thank You Danny --can not wait for his comparison of Mountain West and Big East --Mountain West had their last of SIX bids Teams go on Vacation
Seriously, how could anyone --Rabid BBall Fan or casual observer -- conclude that Mountain West deserved 6 spots ???????????
And UNLV, the team we demolished finished ahead of 3 MWC teams that made the dance .. Disgraceful

Let's see how we do next week away from home. We were really good at home this year, and while we did win 5 road games, we had a bunch of clunkers.
Rooting on UConn and wishing they roll over SDSt wasn’t some gloating on our part. We have a hard road ahead in my view.

The NCAA is trying to turn the MW into the next Pac10 ... Especially with this OSU/Wazzu "football alliance" next year.

That's why the bids for the MW keeps increasing. Again it's all about P5, Football, and Realignment. Trying to keep the football teams happy so they don't break away from the NCAA.

Those that don't see this are kidding themselves.

The NCAA is trying to turn the MW into the next Pac10 ... Especially with this OSU/Wazzu "football alliance" next year.

That's why the bids for the MW keeps increasing. Again it's all about P5, Football, and Realignment. Trying to keep the football teams happy so they don't break away from the NCAA.

Those that don't see this are kidding themselves.
You are 100% correct on that .I have been saying this for some time now about how football and football conferences hurt the Big East and this year us for sure. Also on Danny I do think he is looking to run it up if possible and I think he is doing it for the league and deep down for us . He has mentioned several times on how the conference and the HALL got screwed.He has done much more than Val .

UConn now has to face the only team remaining that can give them trouble— Illinois. Was really hoping ISU would knock them off last night.

Reactions: metalpirate07
Well the BE is going to need Danny and UCONN to carry the league for a 2nd year. Similar to Jay and Nova six-eight years ago.

Someone please do an overhaul on the entire selection committee. This Mtn West 6 bid situation is near criminal.
Stop please...this is the nonsense i have been citing in other posts. Selection committee is a 5 year term on a staggered basis. The point of the selection committee is to have equal and fair representation across all Division I conferences. Once someone becomes chair, they rotate off the committee and the vice chair becomes chair the next season...currently UNC AD Bubba Cunningham. So I await all the more BS in 49 weeks time when posts here say how the committee catered to the ACC and UNC has an easy path to the Final Four. Specifically here, 5 bids in the at large section went to mwc. The 6th won conf tourney which was an auto bid. See information matters as does the accuracy of the information.

In 2006 was the MVC bid situation near criminal when they were told RPI matters and their 5 at large teams had outstanding RPI. BTW, shu played a mvc team and it didn't go so well.

Stop please...this is the nonsense i have been citing in other posts. Selection committee is a 5 year term on a staggered basis. The point of the selection committee is to have equal and fair representation across all Division I conferences. Once someone becomes chair, they rotate off the committee and the vice chair becomes chair the next season...currently UNC AD Bubba Cunningham. So I await all the more BS in 49 weeks time when posts here say how the committee catered to the ACC and UNC has an easy path to the Final Four. Specifically here, 5 bids in the at large section went to mwc. The 6th won conf tourney which was an auto bid. See information matters as does the accuracy of the information.

In 2006 was the MVC bid situation near criminal when they were told RPI matters and their 5 at large teams had outstanding RPI. BTW, shu played a mvc team and it didn't go so well.

I'm a huge supporter of mid-majors. The Mountain west sucks, please stop. 6 teams from that league is a joke. Btw Hall just slapped around their 4th place team.

UCONN hasn’t made a 3 since the first half of the Northwestern game. Definitely need to shoot better. Illinois is tougher physically on the perimeter. Klingon is the only thing keeping UCONN afloat.

Actually Diarra made one this half.

Illinois offense plan to take it right to Clingan is dumb. Might have been trying to get him in foul trouble but refs letting them play. They needed to adjust. Anyway, probably too late for them now. UConn machine rolling to final four. Hoping for Clingan vs. Edey in final.

Holy crap. I turned it on just after illini tied it. Cracked up when they mentioned a 28-0 streak. We resemble that remark.

Not sure if i ever saw such domination in an elite 8 game. I guess UCLA did it in the glory days but don't remember.

36-2 run with 11 minutes left in the 2nd half. Illinois has scored in the half so far..... 2 points

UCONN hasn’t made a 3 since the first half of the Northwester game. Definitely need to shoot better. Illinois is tougher physically on the perimeter. Klingon is the only thing keeping UCONN afloat.

Actually Diarra made one this half.
And I prove to myself once again, I know nothing about hoops!

• Haha
Reactions: HALL85
Holy crap. I turned it on just after illini tied it. Cracked up when they mentioned a 28-0 streak. We resemble that remark.

Not sure if i ever saw such domination in an elite 8 game. I guess ucla did in the glory days but dont remember.
Comeon 1989 totally ran UNLV out of the gym in 2nd half..

Reactions: TomD82
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT