ADVERTISEMENT

Hutchins-Everett

Piratz

All Universe
Gold Member
Mar 25, 2004
Pretty good read and some interesting stuff. I think he's going to be a good player for us.

“Seton Hall was always on my mind,” Hutchins-Everett recalled last week during an interview at the school.

“It really was based on how it’s a family-home environment and Sha kept it 100 with me. He was like, ‘We’re holding people off for you’ and that’s just the one thing I never heard from other schools, is, ‘Hey, we’re holding people off for you.’”

Pretty good read and some interesting stuff. I think he's going to be a good player for us.

“Seton Hall was always on my mind,” Hutchins-Everett recalled last week during an interview at the school.

“It really was based on how it’s a family-home environment and Sha kept it 100 with me. He was like, ‘We’re holding people off for you’ and that’s just the one thing I never heard from other schools, is, ‘Hey, we’re holding people off for you.’”

Yeah, that was an interesting quote. Sha and the staff really wanted this guy.

Reactions: mbraue
Love this

These are the most physical practices I’ve ever been in, so it’s been really helping me out, also helping him out because I know Big East basketball is nothing to play with.

It’s going to be an interesting dynamic at center: One conventional back to basket guy that rebounds and one who is more athletic and a scorer.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
It’s going to be an interesting dynamic at center: One conventional back to basket guy that rebounds and one who is more athletic and a scorer.
Hoping ok maybe praying to be pleasantly surprised by our two-headed center this year.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT