ADVERTISEMENT

Seems like a great campaign ad

With all the cancel culture, how did Stern not get canceled. Oh wait he promotes the left. I like the old clips of the Stern show, he made fun of everyone. He couldn't run 10% of those clips today. If he was on the right they would be going after him constantly for everything he said 30-40 years ago.

Joe Biden is a good father, who took 4 years to acknowledge his own grandchild and he wouldn't have if the right wing media didn't force the issue.

Great stuff from Stern. SMH. If you support the left this can be overlooked.

With all the cancel culture, how did Stern not get canceled. Oh wait he promotes the left. I like the old clips of the Stern show, he made fun of everyone. He couldn't run 10% of those clips today. If he was on the right they would be going after him constantly for everything he said 30-40 years ago.

Joe Biden is a good father, who took 4 years to acknowledge his own grandchild and he wouldn't have if the right wing media didn't force the issue.

Great stuff from Stern. SMH. If you support the left this can be overlooked.

i think serius radio was too niche back in the day.

speaking of avoiding cancel culture, south park is the goat at this. and they do it in a way that is somehow OK.

i think serius radio was too niche back in the day.

speaking of avoiding cancel culture, south park is the goat at this. and they do it in a way that is somehow OK.
It’s amazing how some things got passed over and some took major hits. How old movies got canceled but Stern and South Park are still untouched is beyond me.

It’s amazing how some things got passed over and some took major hits. How old movies got canceled but Stern and South Park are still untouched is beyond me.
south park has a way where it's indisputabley satire and just downright hilarious. stern is beyond me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT