ADVERTISEMENT

I Hope It Was Worth It To Sha…

Hall-O-Daze

All Big East
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2020
Up in the clouds
…to have Richmond on the floor at the end of a blowout game. His “oh, my bad” response spoke volumes. He’s a good coach, but he needs some critical thinking skills. He knew we couldn’t afford an injury to our best player, so why was he screwing around?

As of right now, that decision has cost the team. This was close to a need-to-win game. It remains to seen just how much it costs us, by the price has the potential to be incredibly steep. We’re not gonna have any gimmie’s, especially if Richmond is out for an extended period. This could be disastrous.

Keep isaiah in. Forget jaquan. He cant create a shot and is very slow. Sha said he wanted to get isaiah some reat. Hes 18 he can go in such a critical game. Isaiah is gonna play over jaquan next year if jaquan is here

…to have Richmond on the floor at the end of a blowout game. His “oh, my bad” response spoke volumes. He’s a good coach, but he needs some critical thinking skills. He knew we couldn’t afford an injury to our best player, so why was he screwing around?

As of right now, that decision has cost the team. This was close to a need-to-win game. It remains to seen just how much it costs us, by the price has the potential to be incredibly steep. We’re not gonna have any gimmie’s, especially if Richmond is out for an extended period. This could be disastrous.
Kid played 52 minutes against creighton ?
More to it I think

This is really inaccurate. Soriano and most of St John’s key players were on the floor in the final minute playing hard up 20.

That’s not the reason. It’s more likely the answer to every question : money
This has been completely debunked. It was an injury that they were nursing since Saturday. He tried to go and couldn’t.

it is always easy to play Monday Morning qb. I was getting a tad nervous when St John's cut the 28 point lead down to I believe 17. And considering how quickly we blew at 10 point lead to Marquette, I can see leaving him in longer than you probably should. Finally, in the age of the NET, it pays to keep your foot on the gas. I was pissed St John's scored 5 points in last 30 seconds going from 20 point win to 15.

Reactions: radecicco
This has been completely debunked. It was an injury that they were nursing since Saturday. He tried to go and couldn’t.
Completely debunked? You can’t listen to Sha’s interview with Gary last night and believe it is “ completely debunked”.

Did you read HallDan’s comments? He’s the guy with the most access. KR is nursing injuries. End of discussion.
I did. And more importantly I listened to Sha. I hope Dan is right. But I can’t get Sha’s interview out of my head.

He has no confidence in the bench, rightfully so.
Be nice if he actually tried to develop one. Sporadic minutes each game for them and then suddenly 5 reserves are playing together last night. Those guys are his returning team next year short of 5 year seniors.

Be nice if he actually tried to develop one. Sporadic minutes each game for them and then suddenly 5 reserves are playing together last night. Those guys are his returning team next year short of 5 year seniors.
Agree- Brown has great potential but Sha keeps him deep on the bench.

Reactions: shu67
Which I find interesting,when you consider at SPU he mass substituted in groups possibly 11 deep if memory serves. They would gas the other teams
You can do that when there isn't much of a drop off from six to 10 or 11.

Here, there is a massive drop off from the starting five to the bench and we get almost zero beyond our seventh player. You can't play the second five for anything resembling extended minutes if they can't keep up with the opposition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT