ADVERTISEMENT

I know it's early but...

SHUsez

Sophomore
Feb 15, 2015
Branchburg, NJ
When was the last time the Pirates were ranked going into the season? We seem to be on most preseason polls right now so I'm just curious.

Probably when Griffin, Andre and MTE were going into freshman year. The WSJ had us pre-season Final Four.

Reactions: shupat08
That year ended up being a huge disappointment. Great talent with bad team chemistry. Looking forward to the upcoming year. Talent is there and chemistry should be excellent.

That year ended up being a huge disappointment. Great talent with bad team chemistry. Looking forward to the upcoming year. Talent is there and chemistry should be excellent.

It was disappointing but we were relying on a team led by freshman. As good as they were, they were freshman. Moreover, Ty Shine was a problem who had the delusional thought he was better than Andre Barrett. Senior v Frosh. Does that sound familiar? As disappointing as they were, no one in the Big East Tournament wanted to play them as they won their first two games before losing to BC if I recall.

The Big what if was if everyone stayed, what would have happened, Sam D and Eddie Griffin stay one more year and joined by probably Randy Foye.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT