ADVERTISEMENT

Is GOP serious with this candidate?

Cat fight I would pay to see that. AOC needs to get slapped around, a real loser mocking the people of her own state by going to Florida. An embarrassment to the Democratic Party.

Last edited:
Reactions: SHUSA
Cat fight I would pay to see that. AOC needs to get slapped around, a real loser mocking the people of her own state by going to Florida. An embarrassment to the Democratic Party.

What? Politicians shouldn’t visit other states?

It’s embarrassing what politicians now say on Twitter and to each other. It’s pretty disgraceful how personal and low down they get.

I am no fan of AOC. I think she is part of the problem within the Democratic Party. But there is nothing wrong with going to Florida. This has been a two year crisis. What someone supposed to do just stay in their home like some other poster on this board?

But, these personal attacks sound like low life people in the school yard. Not leaders of our country. AOC should have kept her mouth shut instead of responding to a silly tweet by DeSantis. Instead she responds and looks worse. All silly and beneath the office of Congress.

Reactions: rcodey
It’s embarrassing what politicians now say on Twitter and to each other. It’s pretty disgraceful how personal and low down they get.

I am no fan of AOC. I think she is part of the problem within the Democratic Party. But there is nothing wrong with going to Florida. This has been a two year crisis. What someone supposed to do just stay in their home like some other poster on this board?

But, these personal attacks sound like low life people in the school yard. Not leaders of our country. AOC should have kept her mouth shut instead of responding to a silly tweet by DeSantis. Instead she responds and looks worse. All silly and beneath the office of Congress.
If you are going to criticize the actions of others which she does regularly and then visit their state with no mask that makes her a hypocrite. She is a part of the problem and not the solution. I do wish we had young people like her with the same energy, common sense and decency. Her remarks and actions are all the things people hated about Trump. She is her own worse enemy much like him.

Reactions: HALL85
If you are going to criticize the actions of others which she does regularly and then visit their state with no mask that makes her a hypocrite.

No it doesn't. She's not calling for masks to be worn outside. No reason to hunt for hypocrisy there.

She is a part of the problem and not the solution. I do wish we had young people like her with the same energy, common sense and decency. Her remarks and actions are all the things people hated about Trump. She is her own worse enemy much like him.

I agree. Her instinct is to "clap back" at people. It's immature and divisive.
She still needs to grow up if she wants to advance her career as a politician.

Reactions: SHUSA
Doesn’t this say something about the constituents? The fact that they would find this woman or AOC acceptable as a candidate in the first place?

Reactions: SHallguy2
Doesn’t this say something about the constituents? The fact that they would find this woman or AOC acceptable as a candidate in the first place?
Sure does, it’s unfortunate.

I’m no AOC fan but this is embarrassing for someone who aspires to be a leader in this country.

In the corporate world, would you work for someone who acted like this?
We live in a world where people talk about their freedoms and their rights non stop and forgotten the words obligations and responsibiilities. This woman has the freedom and rights to say what she wants. When has anyone talked about their obligations and responsibilities. If people were concerned about their obligations and their responsibilities they wouldn't be poppin off at the mouth like this. Our leaders of the past have set us up for this. They've convinced people that their rights and freedoms are exponentially more important than their responsibilities and obligations.

Progressive press touting her as a rising star created a monster whose childlike views ( e.g. just print all the money you need for progressive programs ) are gradually being discounted by everyone except her consitutients.

AOC is moron.

The Republican idiot in the OP is a side show. I can't help it wonder if the Democrats are supporting her to run against AOC.

It is sad that we have people like AOC in Congress and sad that other idiots are her potential replacement.

Thomas Jefferson is rolling over in this grave.

Reactions: HALL85
AOC is moron.

The Republican idiot in the OP is a side show. I can't help it wonder if the Democrats are supporting her to run against AOC.

It is sad that we have people like AOC in Congress and sad that other idiots are her potential replacement.

Thomas Jefferson is rolling over in this grave.
But mtg boebert cawthorn gaetz are ok?

Mr. Whataboutism?
You don’t see a difference between someone who you just don’t like their politics (AOC) and someone who is just a vile person?

I don’t like AOC’s politics and I don’t think she is good for the Democratic Party. But isn’t there a difference between that and a Majorie Greene, Boerbert and Tina Forte? It’s not about their politics. You use the term moron to describe AOC and idiot to describe Tina Forte. So you think they are equivalent. They are not. AOC is a politician that we both do not like her politics. Tina Forte is a vile, vulgar, and someone who further lowers the bar about dignity, intellectualism and professionalism.

You don’t see a difference between someone who you just don’t like their politics (AOC) and someone who is just a vile person?

I don’t like AOC’s politics and I don’t think she is good for the Democratic Party. But isn’t there a difference between that and a Majorie Greene, Boerbert and Tina Forte? It’s not about their politics. You use the term moron to describe AOC and idiot to describe Tina Forte. So you think they are equivalent. They are not. AOC is a politician that we both do not like her politics. Tina Forte is a vile, vulgar, and someone who further lowers the bar about dignity, intellectualism and professionalism.
Are we really lowering the bar for intellectualism on cow farts and professionalism on 6th grade talk of you just want to date me? Nothing says dignity, intellectualism, and professionalism like a group of people with taxpayer funded sexual harassment slush fund.

Are we really lowering the bar for intellectualism on cow farts and professionalism on 6th grade talk of you just want to date me? Nothing says dignity, intellectualism, and professionalism like a group of people with taxpayer funded sexual harassment slush fund.
Agree that’s childish. But not vile and vulgar. If you don’t see the difference between the two, I don’t know what to tell you. Again, I am not an AOC fan. But this is not equivalent. I think that is part of the problem. People can only see white or black, right or left. There is no seeing a spectrum.

Agree that’s childish. But not vile and vulgar. If you don’t see the difference between the two, I don’t know what to tell you. Again, I am not an AOC fan. But this is not equivalent. I think that is part of the problem. People can only see white or black, right or left. There is no seeing a spectrum.
You don't think a group of people who have a slush fund for sexual harassment are evil, vile, and vulgar? If you think that's normal or okay, I don't know what to tell you. They all play a part in it. Red, Blue, Male, Female, etc. They all let it happen and they're all still there.

Wow, you are so colorblind. You probably thought Harry Reid was a fine upstanding human being.

You don't think a group of people who have a slush fund for sexual harassment are evil, vile, and vulgar? If you think that's normal or okay, I don't know what to tell you. They all play a part in it. Red, Blue, Male, Female, etc. They all let it happen and they're all still there.
So AOC has Slush fund?

So AOC has Slush fund?
No, but you brought up talking about lowering the bar of dignity and professionalism of a group of politicians. Those people who held a slush fund for years. Take Pelosi and McConnell for example, they've been there how many years. They knew about the slush funds. They let them happen. They let people get harassed by their friends and covered it up. Are Marjorie Taylor Greene, Boebert, or Forte really lowering the bar on the level of dignity and professionalism of that group? I don't think so. You may be more attracted to that group because they come out and speak more eloquently, but they're scum behind the scenes. I'm not saying this group is any better, but the bar wasn't high to begin with. AOC isn't raising the bar either.

Last edited:
No, but you brought up talking about lowering the bar of dignity and professionalism of a group of politicians. Those people who held a slush fund for years. Take Pelosi and McConnell for example, they've been there how many years. They knew about the slush funds. They let them happen. They let people get harassed by their friends and covered it up.

You're acting like that is unusual though.
They have paid for legal settlements, just like any other profession you can think of. Not excusing it, but it's not unusual either.

Are Marjorie Taylor Greene, Boebert, or Forte really lowering the bar on the level of dignity and professionalism of that group?

Yes.

Reactions: cernjSHU
You're acting like that is unusual though.
They have paid for legal settlements, just like any other profession you can think of. Not excusing it, but it's not unusual either.

That's the definition of excusing it.

That's the definition of excusing it.

No, it's not.

I'm just not sure you realize how many people you are describing when you say "You don't think a group of people who have a slush fund for sexual harassment are evil, vile, and vulgar?"

All police officers, everyone in the military, anyone who works for a private company... etc... are all evil, vile and vulgar?

No, it's not.

I'm just not sure you realize how many people you are describing when you say "You don't think a group of people who have a slush fund for sexual harassment are evil, vile, and vulgar?"

All police officers, everyone in the military, anyone who works for a private company... etc... are all evil, vile and vulgar?
All of those companies bite the bullet when they have to. These people allowed for their friends to be abusive and cover it up. None of those groups are putting money aside so the people at the top can take some liberties.

All of those companies bite the bullet when they have to. These people allowed for their friends to be abusive and cover it up.

Same thing is happening at police departments and the military but your not going to attack those institutions.
The only difference here is that you don't like politicians so they are an easy target to attack the institution itself so if any of them are bad, they are all bad.

Same thing is happening at police departments and the military but your not going to attack those institutions.
The only difference here is that you don't like politicians so they are an easy target to attack the institution itself so if any of them are bad, they are all bad.
Please you pick and choose when you want to hold our high level politicians to a higher standard.

Please you pick and choose when you want to hold our high level politicians to a higher standard.

Yes, I do hold them to higher standards, but I am not going to say every one of them in the entire institution is is evil because some of them are bad.

Just like the police, the military, etc...

Yes, I do hold them to higher standards, but I am not going to say every one of them in the entire institution is is evil because some of them are bad.

Just like the police, the military, etc...
No you just say the republicans are.

No, but you brought up talking about lowering the bar of dignity and professionalism of a group of politicians. Those people who held a slush fund for years. Take Pelosi and McConnell for example, they've been there how many years. They knew about the slush funds. They let them happen. They let people get harassed by their friends and covered it up. Are Marjorie Taylor Greene, Boebert, or Forte really lowering the bar on the level of dignity and professionalism of that group? I don't think so. You may be more attracted to that group because they come out and speak more eloquently, but they're scum behind the scenes. I'm not saying this group is any better, but the bar wasn't high to begin with. AOC isn't raising the bar either.
So you keep moving the discussion.

So now every member of Congress is vile and disgusting to you. The entire US Congress is part of this. Thus our government and our country is just one vile disgusting group of people so what difference does Tina Forte make? IS this really your argument?

You do realize that all government whether self insured or insured have policies to pay for sexual harassment suits and other civil wrongs. The fund was not set up so that a few Congressman at the top are allowed to abuse women at the pleasure. What can be criticized is the lack of transparency when it comes to settlements. However, money is going to be used for lawyers to defend and settlements whether you are doing it in a fund or you are paying an insurance policy.

So now every member of Congress is vile and disgusting to you. The entire US Congress is part of this. Thus our government and our country is just one vile disgusting group of people so what difference does Tina Forte make? IS this really your argument?

No. The point was there’s a lot of scumbags in Washington, these people don’t ruin the high level of dignity and professionalism that these great scumbags have set the standard for.

No. The point was there’s a lot of scumbags in Washington, these people don’t ruin the high level of dignity and professionalism that these great scumbags have set the standard for.
Exactly.. There is a reason why Congress has a 15% approval rating. And anyone that clams "my team isn't as bad as yours" are part of the problem because holding your nose on a vile candidate and voting by party line is the epitome of dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT