ADVERTISEMENT

Is It OK For Anyone To Be An Election Denier

ed odowd

All American
Apr 24, 2013
IMO nobody should get a pass for election denying,Not Trump,Lake,Clinton Abarms, Jeffries etc.Clinton and Jeffries feel Trump was Illegitamite president because 2016 election was rigged.Should they get a pass ? I don’t think so but I know a lot of their supporters feel their complaint is justified.If you start making exceptions for election denying you have chaos on both sides.

Reactions: Pirata
2016 was rigged? Maybe my head is in the sand but I’ve never heard that as outright election denial. There were never-proven interference claims but years later did anyone ever say that Clinton actually won the election? I kinda remember a concession.

Reactions: cernjSHU
IMO nobody should get a pass for election denying,Not Trump,Lake,Clinton Abarms, Jeffries etc.Clinton and Jeffries feel Trump was Illegitamite president because 2016 election was rigged.Should they get a pass ? I don’t think so but I know a lot of their supporters feel their complaint is justified.If you start making exceptions for election denying you have chaos on both sides.

Ed I love your posts, but one I'm not sure if I agree unless I missed something. Can you please share the article where Hakeem Jeffries said that Hillary Clinton won the 2016 election?

They have both made statements on tv at time that Trump was illegitimate president that is what I was referring to and it has been cited recently in press since Jeffries in line to be speaker

Not a tech guy so if you google when did Jeffries express election denying on 2016 election his tweets etc. on this will come up.

Same for Hillary in interview with Jane Pauley in Sept 2019 she stated Trump was illegimate president.

Same for Hillary in interview with Jane Pauley in Sept 2019 she stated Trump was illegimate president.

She's upset she lost and believes Russia is responsible. That point is debatable, but she did not deny the results of the election.

Jeffries, a really poor choice for leader btw, was saying the same.

They were not claiming that there were fake votes and fake results. Big difference there.

She's upset she lost and believes Russia is responsible. That point is debatable, but she did not deny the results of the election.

Jeffries, a really poor choice for leader btw, was saying the same.

They were not claiming that there were fake votes and fake results. Big difference there.

Thank you for explaining it to Ed like he is 5.

• Haha
Reactions: SHUSA
So when dems say someone is illegitimate president that is OK since they are not questioning the votes count.Nice distinction for your boys and they are not questioning the election integrity by saying outside forces influenced the result.If this is ok I think you guys are the 5 year olds in this debate.Outside forces making an election illegimate is a minor offense and questioning the vote counting is the major much worse offense got your logic, but it is like assholes everyone has one and they all stink.

So when dems say someone is illegitimate president that is OK since they are not questioning the votes count.Nice distinction for your boys and they are not questioning the election integrity by saying outside forces influenced the result.If this is ok I think you guys are the 5 year olds in this debate.Outside forces making an election illegimate is a minor offense and questioning the vote counting is the major much worse offense got your logic, but it is like assholes everyone has one and they all stink.
Ed, just stop. Hillary conceeded the election the day after. Here is a transcript of what she said in her speech.
An excerpt:
"Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.

But I feel pride and gratitude for this wonderful campaign that we built together, this vast, diverse, creative, unruly, energized campaign. You represent the best of America and being your candidate has been one of the greatest honors of my life.

(APPLAUSE)

I know how disappointed you feel because I feel it too, and so do tens of millions of Americans who invested their hopes and dreams in this effort. This is painful and it will be for a long time, but I want you to remember this. Our campaign was never about one person or even one election, it was about the country we love and about building an America that’s hopeful, inclusive and big-hearted.

We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that, we cherish it. It also enshrines other things; the rule of law, the principle that we are all equal in rights and dignity, freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values too and we must defend them."

This is far different that what Trump did. The day after the insurrection, Trump admitted that he will not serve a second term. He never conceded. Never congratulated Biden. https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/poli...tol-electoral-college-insurrection/index.html.

Ed, just stop. Hillary conceeded the election the day after. Here is a transcript of what she said in her speech.
An excerpt:
"Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.

But I feel pride and gratitude for this wonderful campaign that we built together, this vast, diverse, creative, unruly, energized campaign. You represent the best of America and being your candidate has been one of the greatest honors of my life.

(APPLAUSE)

I know how disappointed you feel because I feel it too, and so do tens of millions of Americans who invested their hopes and dreams in this effort. This is painful and it will be for a long time, but I want you to remember this. Our campaign was never about one person or even one election, it was about the country we love and about building an America that’s hopeful, inclusive and big-hearted.

We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that, we cherish it. It also enshrines other things; the rule of law, the principle that we are all equal in rights and dignity, freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values too and we must defend them."

This is far different that what Trump did. The day after the insurrection, Trump admitted that he will not serve a second term. He never conceded. Never congratulated Biden. https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/poli...tol-electoral-college-insurrection/index.html.
I mean, you can pretty much swap the names and you have Trump’s concession speech… oh, wait.

But you do you, Ed.

It’s a totally different set of facts. Hillary paid for the dossier indirectly trying to delegitimize Trump during the election and after the election many Dems continue yes to try and say the result was not legit. “Not my President” was the common refrain. Hillary and her team had everything to do with that and continued to propagate the rumors that took years to disprove. She had everything to do with questioning the election and in my opinion was an election denier before Trump based on those facts. Trump is the king of election denying no doubt but Hillary is the clear runner up. Both of them going away would be the best thing for America.

To answer your question Ed it’s not ok unless you have actual proof and aren’t just being a big fat sore loser who clearly lost many woman and independent voters during the second election.

Last edited:
Hillary paid for the dossier indirectly trying to delegitimize Trump during the election and after the election many Dems continue yes to try and say the result was not legit.

fwiw - Fussion was originally hired for opposition research by the Washington Free Beacon during the republican primary as they were supporting Rubio. After the primary, they were then hired by Perkins Cole. Every candidate will pay for opposition research on their opponents.

This wasn't Hillary telling them to create a fake narrative. The reason why the dossier said what it did is because much of it was actually true. Plenty in there that was not proven as well but we know Russia was actively working to help Trump win. They hacked the DNC and released their e-mails through wikileaks and they had communications with Paul Manafort and Roger Stone.

That doesn't mean Trump did not win though, and Hillary and other dems are not suggesting he didn't. The "not my president" stuff was fairly childish and I think it is wrong to call him "illegitimate". Yes, Russia did try to help but even if they did, maybe people would not have been as open to it if Hillary were not such a bad candidate.

She had everything to do with questioning the election

But she didn't question the results. She's made she lost and is reaching for the reasons why she did.

Telling people that their votes did not count though, or that there were fake votes and switched votes is the kind of lies that disrupts any belief in a representative democracy and leads people to storming the capital or potentially worse in the future.

Reactions: sami and cernjSHU
fwiw - Fussion was originally hired for opposition research by the Washington Free Beacon during the republican primary as they were supporting Rubio. After the primary, they were then hired by Perkins Cole. Every candidate will pay for opposition research on their opponents.

This wasn't Hillary telling them to create a fake narrative. The reason why the dossier said what it did is because much of it was actually true. Plenty in there that was not proven as well but we know Russia was actively working to help Trump win. They hacked the DNC and released their e-mails through wikileaks and they had communications with Paul Manafort and Roger Stone.

That doesn't mean Trump did not win though, and Hillary and other dems are not suggesting he didn't. The "not my president" stuff was fairly childish and I think it is wrong to call him "illegitimate". Yes, Russia did try to help but even if they did, maybe people would not have been as open to it if Hillary were not such a bad candidate.

But she didn't question the results. She's made she lost and is reaching for the reasons why she did.

Telling people that their votes did not count though, or that there were fake votes and switched votes is the kind of lies that disrupts any belief in a representative democracy and leads people to storming the capital or potentially worse in the future.
She complained in many speeches (some private that leaked) years after the election. Any other suggestion is disingenuous.

Reactions: shu09
She complained in many speeches (some private that leaked) years after the election. Any other suggestion is disingenuous.
The three major Trump Presidential accomplishments for me were:
- impact on Supreme Court and Federal judge appointments.
- Operation Warp Speed.
- Prevented HRC from becoming President and effectively ending her political career.

- Operation Warp Speed.
- Prevented HRC from becoming President and effectively ending her political career.
Add tax reform in there too.

Complained that the results were fake?

I have not seen that. Can you provide a link?

She won the popular vote by 2.8 million votes and the Russians interfered with the election on the side of Trump. Those are two facts that cannot be denied. Now, she never said that the election was stolen or that there were some sort of improper votes. She never questioned the result. She questioned how it happened. In particular the role of Russia in their social media campaign on the behalf of Trump. These are legitimate beefs. Yet she never said he didn’t win the election.

Please provide the link where Hillary Clinton says she won the 2016 election. Simple ask and it seems like you have it at your finger tips. Thanks!

- Operation Warp Speed.
And you want this man to be president again? Lol

Reactions: SHUSA
She won the popular vote by 2.8 million votes and the Russians interfered with the election on the side of Trump. Those are two facts that cannot be denied.
The second part of your statement is anything but fact. In fact, it's a conspiracy theory.

The second part of your statement is anything but fact. In fact, it's a conspiracy theory.

You don't believe that Russia played a part in hacking the DNC and releasing their emails through WikiLeaks?

You don't believe that Russia was targeting voters with online propaganda in favor to help Trump win?

The only conspiracy part of that theory is that they wanted Trump for a reason. Otherwise maybe it was just that they hated Hillary but they certainly tried to help Trump win.

You don't believe that Russia played a part in hacking the DNC and releasing their emails through WikiLeaks?

You don't believe that Russia was targeting voters with online propaganda in favor to help Trump win?

The only conspiracy part of that theory is that they wanted Trump for a reason. Otherwise maybe it was just that they hated Hillary but they certainly tried to help Trump win.
If you want to bring up organizations that tried to “help” a candidate win, we can also point to MSM outlets that participated. Remember CNN debate host giving HRC advance notice of the questions? Don’t care to get into the litigation of the 2016 election, but HRC was a sore loser.

If you want to bring up organizations that tried to “help” a candidate win, we can also point to MSM outlets that participated. Remember CNN debate host giving HRC advance notice of the questions? Don’t care to get into the litigation of the 2016 election, but HRC was a sore loser.

I voted for Bernie. I’m well aware of what happened.

That said, that is still vastly different than a foreign government hacking and releasing DNC emails, accessing voter rolls, receiving internal polling data from the campaign manager and creating a targeted ad campaign with online propaganda.

I voted for Bernie. I’m well aware of what happened.

That said, that is still vastly different than a foreign government hacking and releasing DNC emails, accessing voter rolls, receiving internal polling data from the campaign manager and creating a targeted ad campaign with online propaganda.
I wasn’t attempting to create an equivalency. Just state a fact. Hillary got a lot of help from the MSM. There were multiple examples, and it was one-sided.

Remember, we were forced to watch the access Hollywood tape every single night?

I wasn’t attempting to create an equivalency. Just state a fact. Hillary got a lot of help from the MSM. There were multiple examples, and it was one-sided.

Remember, we were forced to watch the access Hollywood tape every single night?

And you thought Hillary would be incapable of holding office or dead by now because of whatever media you were consuming at the time. Not ALL one sides I guess.

Like you said.. No reason to re-litigate 2016, but 09 seemed to be suggesting some of the facts that occurred in 2016 were a conspiracy theory.

If you want to call Hillary a sore loser for being mad that a foreign government helped her opponent, that’s fine… but it did happen.

And you thought Hillary would be incapable of holding office or dead by now because of whatever media you were consuming at the time. Not ALL one sides I guess.
Hillary is morally corrupt. Funny how when you like to parrot media sources I'm consuming, when most posts I reference come from Axios or News Nation.
Like you said.. No reason to re-litigate 2016, but 09 seemed to be suggesting some of the facts that occurred in 2016 were a conspiracy theory.

If you want to call Hillary a sore loser for being mad that a foreign government helped her opponent, that’s fine… but it did happen.
And she's a sore loser, because she had way more help from the MSM to pave the way for a win. She deployed the dumbest and laziest strategy and deserved what she got.

Reactions: shu09
And she's a sore loser, because she had way more help from the MSM to pave the way for a win. She deployed the dumbest and laziest strategy and deserved what she got.

ok..

You said you don't want to re-litigate 2016. Not sure why you keep talking about it. I don't really care about Hillary at all. I've said here many times she was to blame for her loss.

That doesn't change the fact though that the Russian government did actively try to help Trump win and honestly, without them (The DNC hack specifically) he probably doesn't. A better candidate would have still overcome a foreign government interfering, and that is on her.

Hillary is morally corrupt. Funny how when you like to parrot media sources I'm consuming, when most posts I reference come from Axios or News Nation.

@HALL85 Why are you obsessed with the 2016 election? It was 6 years ago. Get over it

ok..

You said you don't want to re-litigate 2016. Not sure why you keep talking about it. I don't really care about Hillary at all. I've said here many times she was to blame for her loss.

That doesn't change the fact though that the Russian government did actively try to help Trump win and honestly, without them (The DNC hack specifically) he probably doesn't. A better candidate would have still overcome a foreign government interfering, and that is on her.
But yet you keep re-litigating it and saying the same thing over and over again. You are coming to your own conclusion about the help Trump got. If HRC doesn't get the help from the MSM (who actively did try to help), and if they really were as critical of her, we could say the same thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT