ADVERTISEMENT

Is It OK For Anyone To Be An Election Denier

But yet you keep re-litigating it and saying the same thing over and over again. You are coming to your own conclusion about the help Trump got. If HRC doesn't get the help from the MSM (who actively did try to help), and if they really were as critical of her, we could say the same thing.

Was replying to 09 who suggested it was a conspiracy theory. I was explaining why it wasn't.

I've said here many times that Hillary was a bad candidate and that the MSM and DNC did try to help her win the nomination.

Fox and the RNC is about to do the same thing btw and push someone else instead of Trump.
Far different than if they are doing that than if it is a foreign country... Can we agree on that?

Far different than if they are doing that than if it is a foreign country... Can we agree on that?
No I don't agree if the point is that someone(s) tried to help a candidate. Help is help.

No I don't agree if the point is that someone(s) tried to help a candidate. Help is help.

Hope you don't support whoever Fox and he RNC is pushing instead of Trump... Bet you will though.

I disagree very much. I would much rather Fox News pick our next president than China.

Hope you don't support whoever Fox and he RNC is pushing instead of Trump... Bet you will though.

I disagree very much. I would much rather Fox News pick our next president than China.
I don't watch FOX....do you?

Did Russia ever pick our President? Or is that another conspiracy theory of yours.

Reactions: shu09
I don't watch FOX....do you?

Help is help, right?
You don't like help, right?
You'll be against the candidate that Fox and the RNC is helping, right?

Did Russia ever pick our President?

If not for the Russian government hacking the DNC and releasing the information, my educated guess is that Hillary would have won in 2016, so essentially - Yes, they did.

Help is help, right?
You don't like help, right?
You'll be against the candidate that Fox and the RNC is helping, right?
Yep, help us help. The MSM should not be helping, especially cheating like CNN did.
If not for the Russian government hacking the DNC and releasing the information, my educated guess is that Hillary would have won in 2016, so essentially - Yes, they did.
Your “educated, guess” is nothing more than another of your conspiracy theories.

Your “educated, guess” is nothing more than another of your conspiracy theories.

A guess that Russia's efforts had an impact on 0.3% of the voters in 3 states is not a conspiracy theory.
It's a guess.

If we're keeping track though, you've passed me in the number of conspiracy theories posted on here.

A guess that Russia's efforts had an impact on 0.3% of the voters in 3 states is not a conspiracy theory.
It's a guess.
Call it what you want…It’s another of one of your many conspiracies.

Call it what you want…It’s another of one of your many conspiracies.

Many? I sense a bit of projection there.
The one conspiracy theory I have had here was that Russia interfered with the 2016 election (true) while coordinating with the Trump campaign (true with Manafort and Stone) because they have leverage over Trump (unproven)

I'm 2 out of 3 there at worst. You're 1 of 3 at best in those.

My track record seems to hold up.

Many? I sense a bit of projection there.
The one conspiracy theory I have had here was that Russia interfered with the 2016 election (true) while coordinating with the Trump campaign (true with Manafort and Stone) because they have leverage over Trump (unproven)

I'm 2 out of 3 there at worst. You're 1 of 3 at best in those.

My track record seems to hold up.
Now YOU sound like Trump…lol

Fun thread to read. Russia tried to impact our election. How about shame on us and the administration that was in office who let it happen. Does anyone really think Russia was the only country who tried to impact our election? Xi and China were just standing by waiting for our election to play out on its own? How many bridges are people willing to buy. These things happen all of the time. Our elections have big consequences on other nations and I'm sure many of them will try to help one candidate or the other any way they can. Maybe the Russians were trying to impact the election in favor of Trump, but I'll guarantee other countries tried to impact the election as well. Some probably in favor of Trump, others in favor of Hillary. I'm more worried about America not being able to stop election interference than the impact it has on an individual election. For the rest of our lives other countries will try to impact our elections. Get used to it. We have special ops who do things in other countries elections, you better believe other countries will try to impact us.

Guess what people.....it's still happening

Fun thread to read. Russia tried to impact our election. How about shame on us and the administration that was in office who let it happen. Does anyone really think Russia was the only country who tried to impact our election? Xi and China were just standing by waiting for our election to play out on its own? How many bridges are people willing to buy. These things happen all of the time. Our elections have big consequences on other nations and I'm sure many of them will try to help one candidate or the other any way they can. Maybe the Russians were trying to impact the election in favor of Trump, but I'll guarantee other countries tried to impact the election as well. Some probably in favor of Trump, others in favor of Hillary. I'm more worried about America not being able to stop election interference than the impact it has on an individual election. For the rest of our lives other countries will try to impact our elections. Get used to it. We have special ops who do things in other countries elections, you better believe other countries will try to impact us.

Guess what people.....it's still happening

That is true. Other countries will always want to interfere if they have a preferred candidate.

I do think it’s important to understand why that happens if it does though. I don’t think it’s something we should just let go if it benefits either side.

I do think it’s important to understand why that happens if it does though. I don’t think it’s something we should just let go if it benefits either side.
No shit.

Should we also let it go when either side cheats?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT