ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official: Kadary to St. John’s

This sucks but I don’t think I will boo him next year. I believe booing him will be counterproductive and cause him to get fired up. The one knock is that he sometimes seems not to care. So I will treat him like any other opponent and hope the games against the Hall don’t capture his interest.

This sucks but I don’t think I will boo him next year. I believe booing him will be counterproductive and cause him to get fired up. The one knock is that he sometimes seems not to care. So I will treat him like any other opponent and hope the games against the Hall don’t capture his interest.
okay I will boo twice then to make up for it

Disappointing but not surprising. Repole was going to spend whatever it took to get this one done.

Last edited:
I posted this before..I was told by someone who would know a school called KR before December and was told thank you but don’t even bother whatever you offer STJ will match and it’s a done deal

Wish him well but hope he is maddeningly mercurial all season for them and that they disappoint

I posted this before..I was told by someone who would know a school called KR before December and was told thank you but don’t even bother whatever you offer STJ will match and it’s a done deal
Well that's just stupid. Anyone advising Kadary should be hoping for as many calls as possible driving the price up for SJU to match.

Pitino has always been a slime ball and he hasn’t changed.
Blame the NCAA and the process. It is a shitty system that the gutless NCAA has created. I personally hate it.

But Pitino did nothing wrong. As I said last month, he took advantage of scenario where a kid that wanted to go to St. John’s 5 years ago but Mike Anderson blew it with could finally fulfill a thing he wanted to do out of high school.

And the kid is going to make a lot of money in the process..any person that believes in capitalism can’t fault him for that stance.

Well that's just stupid. Anyone advising Kadary should be hoping for as many calls as possible driving the price up for SJU to match.
It doesn’t work that way..this was known for a long time.. and he didn’t get 1.5 million

Hard to hate KR on this. But going to SJ's is the tough part. I would consider a move for a few hundred thousand why should we hold it against a 22 year old kid.

Reactions: LBP43
Blame the NCAA and the process. It is a shitty system that the gutless NCAA has created. I personally hate it.

But Pitino did nothing wrong. As I said last month, he took advantage of scenario where a kid that wanted to go to St. John’s 5 years ago but Mike Anderson blew it with could finally fulfill a thing he wanted to do out of high school.

And the kid is going to make a lot of money in the process..any person that believes in capitalism can’t fault him for that stance.
You're right, it was probably Repole rather than Pitino who was making the strong ass offers long before he entered the portal.

I look forward to Sha's Squad kicking his ass twice (maybe 3 times) next season.

I also look forward to about late December when SJU is mediocre and there are several soundbites from Repole criticizing the team's performance for all the money he spent.

I’d respect it more if he just said “they offered me the most money”

But the garbage about “player development and they will allow me to showcase my abilities” feels like total BS.

Guess Sha giving him the keys to the car and making him one of the most coveted players in the portal wasn’t due to him showcasing his abilities here and developing as a player over his 3 years

this is so embarrassing for this program whether anyone wants to admit it
No it's not. There's 1 billionaire St. John's fan that wanted so desperately to get one over on Seton Hall that he was willing to pay whatever it took to poach Kadary. SHU matched as far as it made sense, then told the kid to hit the portal and go get his money.

I rooted hard for Tyrese at Florida this year.
I will root hard for Dre at Ole Miss this year.
I was looking forward to rooting for Kadary, whether it was at Duke, Kentucky or Oklahoma.
I cannot root for him at St Johns
I will not boo him after all the memories he gave me.
Like every year I hope St Johns loses every game.
Hope to see him in the NBA.

You're right, it was probably Repole rather than Pitino who was making the strong ass offers long before he entered the portal.
Bingo. Watch how fast Richmond’s tweets end with the hashtag #NoBull

Repole along with Tom Brady and the original founders have sights set on taking that apparel company to the next level in sports apparel.

Was sponsor of the NFL combine this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT