ADVERTISEMENT

It's good to be Bill

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
bill-belichick-girlfriend-jordon-hudson-84051998.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: CL82 and Piratz
Actually Dick 45 years ago they were. LOL

I sometimes forget how out of my class Hallrox was back then, and then I see our wedding pictures. I tell people she married me for my money, but back then I had no money. 😂

For those of you that are single, there is a good percentage of you that would be thrilled to go out with a much younger good looking woman. The challenge is finding one that treats you well and is not a complete gold digger.

Bill Belichick’s 23-year-old girlfriend Jordon Hudson rolls up to cheerleading practice in a Porsche​

By Jaclyn Hendricks

Jordon Hudson is riding in style.

The 23-year-old Hudson, whose romance with ex-Patriots coach Bill Belichick, 72, has continued to dominate headlines, arrived at the East Celebrity Elite Hingham Cheer Gym in Massachusetts for cheerleading practice this week in a white Porsche, as seen in photos exclusively taken by The Post.

062724-showing-jordon-hudson-coach-84585496_09899e.jpg

062724-showing-jordon-hudson-coach-84586877.jpg

Dressed in a black sports bra and matching shorts, Hudson walked into the facility solo after parking her vehicle — rumored to be a gift from Belichick — nearby.

Hudson is said to have made an entrance at Tom Brady’s Patriots Hall of Fame induction this month at Gillette Stadium in a white Porsche.

Hudson and Belichick’s relationship was first revealed earlier this month, with TMZ reporting the two connected on a 2021 flight over the then-student athlete’s philosophy project.

The pair posed for a photo together aboard the flight and Belichick also signed her textbook.

“Jordon, Thanks for giving me a course on logic! Safe travels!” he wrote on the inside of the book.

Belichick, who won six Super Bowls with the Patriots before his departure in January after 24 seasons, was previously involved with Linda Holliday, whom he had been dating since 2007.

Page Six reported in September that Belichick and Holliday had been “involved in a drawn-out, back-and-forth breakup for nearly a year.”

Belichick and Hudson, a former cheerleader at Bridgewater State University, have been dating for more than a year, People reported this month.

“It’s easy to see that Bill could become infatuated with her. She is young and attractive and interesting. I don’t know what she wants from him but they seem to be enjoying each other and like doing many of the same things,” a source told the outlet.

The insider, however, “doesn’t see it as a serious, long-term thing.”

Belichick and Hudson were recently seen enjoying a date night together in Nantucket, and have been living together for months, per TMZ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT