ADVERTISEMENT

It's unofficially official

jcpetri

All American
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Cream Ridge, NJ
I prefer to wait until it's Official. Up until then, this is all speculation. However, I'd like to
hear why so many of you think it's DONE. It's not done until you know who sings.

I prefer to wait until it's Official. Up until then, this is all speculation. However, I'd like to
hear why so many of you think it's DONE. It's not done until you know who sings.
Dan posted on another thread the staff has been informed. Seems about as done as it can be no?

Lmao... Well played, 75!

Jay-Z-clapping-whew.gif

Always liked J until he helped steer Cano out of NY. But is a big agency really spending time/assets trying to convince underclassmen who don't get invited to the Combine to leave school early?

There's a little light at the end of the tunnel. Things are happening and the 100% done from yesterday is slightly going the other way now.

Not saying it looks good, but there is a chance. That's all I can say.

There's a little light at the end of the tunnel. Things are happening and the 100% done from yesterday is slightly going the other way now.

Not saying it looks good, but there is a chance. That's all I can say.
I sure hope we can pull out all the stops with NBA coaches/Assistant coaches who may be former Seton Hall players helping to provide independent advice to Angel from the other side - not agent not just SHU coaches. He's such a special player with this current group it would be a shame for him to waste that on such a tentative proposition for next year in NBA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT