ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Carey

He's a good one, wish he was more of a point guard.

He is not a pg, but can he be a lead guard in the mold of Gibbs? He keeps getting better and better.
Yes he can be and he has made tremendous strides year over year and game over game. Kid will end up as a top 75 player nationally

He loves Shaheen and at this point he is a strong SHU lean but, there is a lot of time between today and November.

Reactions: shupat08
Yes, Salmon's effect is huge.

The problem will be like it is in NY....many AAU/HS coaches are hated by each other and that can make it very difficult for college coaches as they have to at times pick their poison.

Yes, it's petty but when college coaches get in bed with certain HS/AAU programs others refuse to deal with them.

We got Powell from the Playaz and are in great shape with several current Playaz. They have a nice team this year......Valdir, Carey, Tavon, Mulcahy, Winston and more.

Such a horrible business, recruiting.

I know these guys make a ton of cash but can you imagine your life consisting kissing fanny to AAU guys and 18 yr olds, horrible

Pass.

Reactions: Save Continental

I know these guys make a ton of cash but can you imagine your life consisting kissing fanny to AAU guys and 18 yr olds, horrible

Pass.
Lots of bad men get their ass kissed by other men who want what they can give them. Surely not limited to AAU ball...lol

Pass.

Many of the posters on this board should make a note of this post, and refer back to it everytime they complain about Willard and his staff when it comes to recruiting.

Reactions: SHUTAPS76
Who cares what KW is earning. He's winning and bringing in very good players. End of story.

Willard and Co are doing their job in recruiting. I don't think people realize how good this recruiting class is. Since PJ, there are only 2 def classes I would take over this one and one that is close.

1) Eddie Griff, Dre Barrett, MTE, and D Dunks

2) IW, Angel, Carrington, Ish, and Nzei

3) This year

4) Dalembert, Morton, Harris, Wilkins, and Shine

Reactions: BigEastHoops24
Can't put that group in this category yet. Haven't proven it yet, and a lot of uncertainty.

Can't put that group in this category yet. Haven't proven it yet, and a lot of uncertainty.

Talking purely recruiting, not end results

If you are just taking what they did at SHU into consideration, IW's class was better then 2001.

Cale is really really good. Sandro is the 2nd most talented big man Since TA was coach. I think Jordan Walker will be an all time fan favorite.

While I hope you are correct, I think Kansas is the school to beat.

Kansas will have a crowded backcourt.
PG Charlie Moore, Marcus Garrett
SG Sam Suncliffe, Malik Newman(if he doesn't go pro), LeGerald Vick..
And that's before they sign anyone for the class of 18.

I know we also have a crowded backcourt but there are some pg minutes available and he's mentioned we've been working the hardest for awhile. We'll see.

Plus you got MTE involved as his HS asst coach.

Salmon, the head coach might help as well but not to the degree MTE wants him at the Hall.

MTE..said "hopes to be at the Hall some day"..think he would be a great asset..sparkling personality and very likeable.

Reactions: Seton75
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT