ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Wright a ‘stealth candidate’ for Lakers after Dan Hurley decision

There is a better chance of Bronny James being named their head coach than Jay Wright.

Susan Saint James is an American actress and activist, most widely known for her work in television during the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s, especially the detective series McMillan & Wife and the sitcom Kate & Allie.

Wikipedia

Born: 1946 (age 77 years), Los Angeles, CA

Spouse: Dick Ebersol (m. 1981), Tom Lucas (m. 1971–1977), Richard Neubert (m. 1967–1968)

Children: Edward Ebersol, Sunshine Lucas, Charlie Ebersol, Harmony Lucas

Parents: Charles Miller, Constance Miller

Education: Connecticut College

Known for: Kate & Allie; McMillan & Wife; The Name of the Game; Love at First Bite

All this talk about Lebron bullying coaches. If Magic didnt make the Lakers fire Paul Westhead, Pat Riley might now be a retired announcer. LOL

Like Hurley, Jay is too smart to get tangled up in that highway pileup sideshow. I don’t doubt that he wants to coach again, but he would choose carefully. He would not waste his time on an organization that is circling the drain.

Susan Saint James is an American actress and activist, most widely known for her work in television during the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s, especially the detective series McMillan & Wife and the sitcom Kate & Allie.

Wikipedia

Born: 1946 (age 77 years), Los Angeles, CA

Spouse: Dick Ebersol (m. 1981), Tom Lucas (m. 1971–1977), Richard Neubert (m. 1967–1968)

Children: Edward Ebersol, Sunshine Lucas, Charlie Ebersol, Harmony Lucas

Parents: Charles Miller, Constance Miller

Education: Connecticut College

Known for: Kate & Allie; McMillan & Wife; The Name of the Game; Love at First Bite
I didn't know she went to Conn College. Then again I didn't know she was married to Dick Ebersole either. Apparently I am not up on my Susan St. James trivia.

I didn't know she went to Conn College. Then again I didn't know she was married to Dick Ebersole either. Apparently I am not up on my Susan St. James trivia.
She probably had one of the sexiest voices of any actress I can remember. i’m sure Jay Wright would be thrilled with that factoid.

• Haha
Reactions: CL82
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT