ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry on our final commitment

finj86,

Not sure what your issue is and why you need all of this hand holding but I will give you some help. You have a computer, phone or tablet connected to the internet. That is obvious. So all you have to do is key in a kids name and like magic all kinds of hoops info will pop up including stats and articles. You can browse to your hearts content and maybe even find info that has not been posted on this forum and contribute something!

finj86,

Not sure what your issue is and why you need all of this hand holding but I will give you some help. You have a computer, phone or tablet connected to the internet. That is obvious. So all you have to do is key in a kids name and like magic all kinds of hoops info will pop up including stats and articles. You can browse to your hearts content and maybe even find info that has not been posted on this forum and contribute something!
My problem is twitter posts show up as a blank on my IPad, I can look up a player's name, stats etc. When I see a blank screen under the message board-I can't guess what is under the post.

Maybe there is a setting on your Ipad blocking Twitter? I don't own one but I don't have a Twitter account and like a lot of folks here we have no issue seeing the Twitter links. You seem to be the only one having an issues as has been pointed out. So check to see if you have a security setting that needs fixing. It's possible you have been banned from Twitter too (joke). Or try to use another device to see if you have a problem no matter what device. Go to the local library and use their computer if you have no other friends or resources with a computer or tablet you can borrow.

There are lots of options for you to get to the bottom of this issue and resolve it.

Reactions: PJVegas and newshu1
My problem is twitter posts show up as a blank on my IPad, I can look up a player's name, stats etc. When I see a blank screen under the message board-I can't guess what is under the post.
Is it just Twitter or other links as well? Agree with SHU67, probably a setting, most likely security related in my opinion.

May also want to clear cache and/or browsing history.

Since IPad, are you using the Safari browser or some other browser?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT