ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry on Yalden

No clue what to expect here. Amazing kids commit without visiting tho.

Reactions: LBP43
His post speaks volumes, hopefully he’s ready to work hard. Will be the best thing for him to be with Sha in that regard.

Looks to be a skilled big offensively. Nice looking shot and post moves.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
No clue what to expect here. Amazing kids commit without visiting tho.
Sha must be a good Salesman. Bringing in kids with something to prove. Last chance U. Year 3 coach Sha getting ready to build something special.

Remember when the three columns on the right actually meant something? Miss those days. But it’s all schools, not just Seton Hall.

Does he have 3 years of eligibility left or can last year possibly be a red shirt since he only played in one game giving him 4?

He’s talented in the Robbie Avila of Indiana State way. Not sure what to expect after sitting out the year though.

Reactions: shupat08
I think we will be just fine, our coach knows how to coach, younger yes, but they will do what is needed

Reactions: Flnj86
Interesting

This looks like a young team compared to what Sha has had in the past. With many roster spots open I wonder if he gets any older bodies or he tries to stay young and develop.
Why would you stay young and develop in todays environment??

I honestly think we will be fine, 3-4 star players who have work ethic will supersede

Reactions: HallX2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT